Time skip brought to you by Phinks is a pervert.

I woke up after my nap and found most of the members gone. Phinks, Feitan and Shalnark were the only ones still here.
"What's up guys?" I asked them. Memory cards weren't in the game anymore. Everyone must have split up.
"What are you going to do Usa-chan? Are you going back in the game to watch the kids some more or are you going to go with your partners?" Shalnark asked me with a smile on his face.
"Hmm. I'm gonna go back in the game. But I'd a appreciate it if one of you can keep the console with you. I don't want to come back to reality alone in Meteor City of all places." Feitan nodded.
"If you decided that Phinks was going to take it to his place and leave it there. Since you've been to his place a couple times we figured it would work out. You've never seen mine or Shal's homes before. Somewhere familiar would be better." I grinned.
"You know me so well Fei-chan." I said in heavy sarcasm and teasing. He glared at me for using that name. I haven't called him that since I was 4. And he kicked my ass whenever I did call him that back then.
Phinks busted up laughing and unplugged the console.
"Alright. Let's go." We all nodded.
"Bye Shal. See you later." He smiled and waved as he took off in his own direction.
"Feitan... What are you gonna do? Are you staying with me and Phinks or going your own way?" I was kind of hoping he'd stay with Phinks so I could see him when I got out.
"I'm going back into the game with you." Wait what?
"Huh?"
"Someone has to keep an eye on you just in case you get injured again and can't make it to Machi next time." Phinks grumbled as we all ran. Phinks lived in Ballstown. (That's actually a city somewhere in Idaho it Ohio or something like that ha-ha) It was a small city with lots of crime and bars. Phinks had a small 2 bedroom apartment that belonged to a guy who pissed him off. He killed the guy and took over the apartment. It always smelled like females and beer. And... Other things... Uvo took me there one time when I was about 6 and asked Phinks to watch me while he and Nobunaga did a mission for Danchou. I was there for almost 2 weeks. By the time Aniki came and got me again I was absolutely terrorized. Hopefully he's calmed down a bit with the women. Uvo took me there a couple more times after that and I got used to it but it still freaked me out when I heard screams and moans. We arrived there about a half a day after leaving Meteor City. We decided to run so it didn't take us 3 days like it usually took from the garbage city. Phinks opened his door and I saw a naked chick with bruises all over her body coming out of the bedroom. The bruises were a nasty yellow color and made me glare at Phinks.
"Haha! She likes it rough." I paled at his words and shivered. Oh god.
"Get the fuck out. I got shit to do. Fucking whore." She seemed scared and quickly ran back into the room and out again with her clothes under her arm. Uhuh. Looks like you were a little too rough. She didn't even get dressed.
"Just punch him in the face. That what I do when he tries being a dick to me." I folded my arms over my chest and smirked at him.
"What was that?"
"Shut up and plug the console in. I told them I'd be back in a week. Oh. Bye." I told the woman but she was already gone.
"Phinks. Why are you so violent?"
"Are you asking me this right now? You of all people."
"Touché." I said inserting my memory card again.
"Wait! We should go get a drink. You still have time. It's only been a day since you exited the game."
"That's true. Alright let's go catch a drink. The first one drunk has to shave their eyebrows. Oh wait..." I looked at Phinks who was clenching his fists. Feitan chuckled but walked to the door. I took my memory card back out and put it in my fur. "You should take off that tail. Guys will think your some kind of fantasy." Phinks said as we walked down the street.
"Huh? Are you worried? Just punch whoever looks. That's what I'll do. I saw we start a bar fight." Myneyes twinkled at the thought.
"Your on. Whoever knocks out the most people gets dinner from the loser.
" you might not wanna make that bet. I don't know how to cook and I eat raw meat." He paled slightly.
"I almost forgot about that. Alright then you have to buy dinner."
"Deal. I expect a fucking antelope or something."
"Ha. Your funny kid. Who says your gonna win. Besides their aren't any deer here."
"Hehe that rhymed. And we both know I'll win."
"No you won't." Feitan threw in with a glint in his eye.
"Well not if your joining." I grumbled making Phinks laugh.
"I want spaghetti." Phinks chuckled.
"Che. Keep dreaming." I mumbled as we walked into a bar. It was dirty, dingy and my kind of place.
"Let's go all out tonight. I want some whiskey." I told Phinks sitting on a stool and picking glass out of the bottom of my bare feet.
"Yeah yeah. I already knew that. You only drink beer if its the only thing available." I grinned as he walked away. Feitan sat on stool beside me after pulling his collar on his trench coat down.
"Hey babe. Ditch this shrimp and come hang out with us." I heard behind me as Phinks started walking back. He grabbed my fake tail and twirled it around in his fingers.
"What do you say?" Feitan looked murderous. I better stop him before he ends up getting himself tortured. I turned around and punched him in the face before he could even widen his eyes. He flew backwards into his table with all his buddies.
"Yeah! Are we starting already Usa?" Phinks asked putting the beer and whiskey down in the dirty table.
"No. Just decided he'd rather be punched by me than tortured my Feitan." I Said sitting back down and grabbing a bottle. Feitan and Phinks grabbed the beers.
"He won't bug us again. He reeks of fear." I giggled before taking a swig.

Time skip brought to you by bar fights.

I groaned as I woke up the next day.
"What happened?" I asked Phinks who was laying over my legs in his stomach and Feitan who was under my back and head. I fell asleep in his stomach. Their was a couple girls on the floor. I paled and looked down.
"Thank god. Clothes are still on. Phinks however was completely naked. He and the chicks were the only ones naked.
"Dude you killed them! Get your junk off my legs." The bodies of the girls were already starting to stink. He rolled over off my legs and flashed everything to me. I sighed and fell back down on Feitan's rock hard stomach.
"Oof." He gasped at the impact and sat up.
"What happened?" He was more alert than me. My head slipped down to rest in his lap when he sat up. He looked down at me and then at naked Phinks along with the naked dead girls in the floor.
"The same thing that happens every time we drink together. Except Phinks actually killed them this time." I barely remember getting into the bar fight we said we were going to get into. I also remember the guy that Feitan beheaded for touching my tail again. I warned him the first time when I punched him. He only got what he deserved. Phinks ditched us after the bar fight to go talk to the Dead girls and Feitan and I kissed. That usually didn't happen. In fact that's the first time it did. I sat up quickly with a red face. I hope he doesn't remember last night... I scrambled off of Phinks's bed quickly and went into the bathroom.
"What's her problem?" Phinks asked in a grumble. I could only see Feitan shrug and sit on the edge.
"Ohhhh. You guys were macking on each other almost the whole night." Phinks yelled earning a groan from me in the bathroom.
"Damn it Phinks! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled before turning on the shower water and taking a shower quickly. When I walked out with a towel the bodies were gone and Phinks had pants on.
"Feel better?" Phinks asked me with a knowing grin.
"Fuck off lady killer." I retorted back with heavy sarcasm.
"Literally." Feitan threw in making me laugh. The apartment was cleaned up some but the stench was still there. I opened the windows and door to air it out.
"Alright. Are you ready to head back in the game?
"I'm in a towel stupid." I answered Phinks. I could hear the steam coming out of his nose.
"Pervert." I grumbled as I walked back into the bathroom. I put on my fur and walked back out to see Feitan ready.
"Let's go. Don't kill anyone else Phinks." I said as I inserted my memory card and was taken back into the game. Feitan followed shortly and we started off. I took out my book.
"Don't let them see you." I told him pulling out an acompany card. He would run as soon as we landed by the boys. He'd keep a safe distance.
"Acompany on. Gon Freeces."

R&R. I really like writing this story. It's my favorite out of all of the stories I've written.