The Beginning Pt.2

Jack just sat there, mesmerized by Emmy's beauty and immense kindness. Emmy on the other hand kept lending a hand towards him despite her shoulder being already worn out.

Jack became aware that he's been agape for so long, consequently snapping out of his thoughts as he finally accepted her hand. "Thank you, E-Emmy."

"You're welcome! I'm glad I made it in time though." Emmy exclaimed with a smile while adorably scratching her head.

Curiosity getting over him, Jack asked. "But why did you save me though? You didn't even know me that much."

"Well.. I just think no one deserves to be treated like that because I know pain can be pretty bad sometimes, I couldn't just stand there and watched.." Emmy said as she continue. "Also I've been having a hard time making friends, so I'm wondering, maybe just maybe we could be friends?"

The young boy once again fall into enthralled, He's been yearning all his life to have a friend and he could hardly fathom that his wish finally came true, everything's just too good to be true, however.. he knows being friend with her could also get her in trouble considering how much enemies he has and Jack wouldn't want that.

"Look I understand if you didn't want to, my eyes maybe scaring y-" Emmy noticed his prolonged silence and thought he was having second thoughts due to her eyes, but Jack immediately cut her off for having the wrong idea.

"No no no, It's not because of your eyes.. It's just because my life is complicated, I didn't wanna get you hurt because of my bullies like what you just witnessed right now and.. we only sees each other after school, My mom would also kill me if I didn't get home early." Jack felt embarrassed about him reasoning but it's the truth.

"Hey c'mon now, I'm no stranger to pain and I can just scare all of those bastards if they show up, I will not let them touch you again.. also, Your mom already knows me.. well kinda, I can just informed your mom politely whenever we need hangout, that is if she says yes though." Emmy says causing Jack's spirit to lift up. "If that's the case then, YES! I wanna be your friend."

"Really? OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you." Despite her being an early adult, she still act like a literal sweet child as she suddenly pulled Jack into a heartfelt hug. However Emmy was squeezing him so hard that he could hardly breathe. "I can't breathe."

"Oops sorry, sorry." Emmy promptly halted causing Jack to gasp for air, She waited for him to finished recollecting all of the oxygen needed before she talked again.

"Anyway, the sun is already setting, you should go home now before your mom could even scold you, I'll accompany you home, but the real question is can you walk?"

"Of course I can! Look!-" Just as he took one step he already stumbled down causing Emmy to guffaw. "Stop laughing, it's not funny!"

"Fine I'll stop." Emmy took literally 10 whole minutes recollecting herself and controlling her loud laughing.

Once she did, she stated this. "I can just carry you home, you're weight is literally the weight of a leaf, Cmon lets get going. " Emmy bend her back for Jack however the young bunny is too embarrassed to do such thing. "Are you sure?

"Yes, cmon lets get you home." Jack hesitated yet still proceeded to hop on her back and with that they finally departed, along with the bike which Emmy begun to push also.

Upon walking back home there's nothing but a void of silence between them, Emmy didn't know what topic to brought up whilst Jack is just so comfortable being on her back, eventually Emmy's the one who broke the silence.

"Also may I asked what's your most favorite kind of place is?" Emmy asked the most random question ever.

"Hmm I think that would be the carnival, I love going on intense rides & games and It's even more delightful when they have circus inside, My mom and I once goes into the one and, I must say I really enjoyed it!" Jack couldn't hide his enthusiastic spirit.