𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

Start from the beginning

JJ doesn’t like it, it was supposed to be him to be in that position instead of Rafe.

How can Hope be with someone like Rafe Cameron? An arrogant bastard that too rough for someone as soft as Hope?
He refused to believe that they are together, they can’t be.

Hope won’t risking her life just to be out with him if she just being nice. Or when she kissed him on the cheek, or when they almost kissed at the beach that night. Both of them were sober, Hope was sober. She doesn’t drink not even smoke.

JJ knows Hope also wants to kiss him and they would be doing it if it’s not because of that stupid notification from her phone cock blocking them. If Topper not being a douche that night, they could have the moment between them.

He’s pretty sure that Hope won’t try to kiss him if she’s actually dated Rafe.

JJ only believes that if Hope is the one who tell him and declared it to him. Or else, he refused to believe anything. Screw Rafe for trying to take Hope from him, she’s not a doll just for him to claim her as his ‘girl’.

“Dude, stop staring at them. You look creepy” Pope whispers at him, he notices how JJ keeps glancing to the back. He knows at where his friend looking at. If he get caught, it only making everything worse, they already in a middle of war.

“I don’t like it” JJ blurts out.

Pope furrows his brows “What you don’t like?”

“Them. I don’t like them. They can’t be together. She’s way too nice for his douche ass” He states causing Pope to turn his head, looking at the Kooks at the back. He saw Hope and Rafe literally cuddling, they look so fond of each other.

Pope sighed, he looks back to JJ “What are you gonna do, dude? I told you she was just being nice to you. She’s not gonna settle for someone like us” he said “Forget about it, they look happy together”

“I don’t believe that they’re together” JJ states, shaking his head “Until Hope tells me right on my face, I refused to believe anything”

“JJ, this is ridiculous. You can’t have her, dude. She’s way too protected for someone like you, remembered what Rafe said? Stay off from his girl. That already tell us a lot about it”

“She’s not his girl, stop saying that” JJ finally broke his hard stare at them “Also, I don’t give a shit about what Rafe said. He can eat shit all he can, I don’t care”

“Yeah, easy for you to say because it wasn’t you that got jumped with a golf club by him” Pope bitterly said, that causing JJ to scoff.

“I’m sorry, okay? That’s not exactly what I meant” JJ mutters it, feeling guilty. Pope just shrugged, focus back to the screen but JJ still not done “You think Hope would still want to be with him if she knows Rafe was beaten you with a golf club? You could be a dead meat dude”

Pope scoff “What? You’re gonna break the news so they can break up with each other?” he asked.

“That doesn’t seem like a bad idea to me” JJ shrugged, actually considered it “Maybe she will knows what type of a person Rafe is. And she’s gonna dump his ass”

“And then she’s gonna come and start dating your ass?” Pope continues, actually can read the imagination from JJ.

“Yeah” JJ nods.

“What is she's going to think if she knows about us sinking her boat?” Pope chimes, raising his brows.

That causing JJ to gulp, looking at Pope with a wide eyes. But then he quickly shushes the boy, afraid if anyone heard about their conversations. If Kie heard about it, she’s gonna flip.