"that one person"

There's always that one person. The person that means the world to you. The person that you truly care about. The person that's consistently on your mind. The person that can make you smile or cry just like that. The person you've chosen to trust .The person that you want to be with 24/7. They're also the person you cant have. You and the person have somehow just simply grew apart. The person changed completely. It seems as if they've forgotten everything you guys have been through. All the ups and downs; good times and bad times. It's like you don't even matter to them anymore. You feel hurt,betrayed,angry,confused, and sad all at the same time. You are an emotional wreck. You don't even know who to turn to because that person is the one that you tell everything to. You act like everything is fine. You act like you don't need that person. But inside you know you do.  You can't help but think about  all the "what ifs". You can't help but think about all the little things about the person. You just can't help it. You're helpless, you're stuck, you can't sleep. You're just laying there thinking about that one person, hoping one day everything will be what it once was.