"Emm... it's sir...sir..... forgive me." the old lady stuttered. She looked down playing with her fingers, afraid to look into Zee's sharp gaze.

"I told her to call me that. Don't you bother. It's my name not yours!" Nunew rolled his eyes. "By the way aunty, what's with the Panich's mansion? Do we have to visit that place?" Nunew averted his eyes from Zee's, he was now staring straight at Prang.

"Yes, every Friday, you have to get together for a dinner at the Panich's mansion. Since it is already 6.30pm, everybody is waiting and asking for both of you."

"Zoo Prik, Khun Nhu, aunty....what's wrong with the people in this house? I think I just left this house this morning and many things have changed. And you..... tua lek! You don't even remember about the dinner! I've been waiting for you for like an hour!" Zee was back with his shouting.

His voice boomed throughout the empty mansion and just enough to attract the other maids' attention. Some of them were peeking behind the nearest wall just to get a clear view of what was happening.

"God!! This kid really loves to shout huh?! Why don't you tell me earlier? You just have to tell me and I just need to get prepared, that's all. No need to shout and everything! Duh?!" Nunew picked up his bag. He arranged his steps, heading off to upstairs and before his back faced Zee, he stopped.

"Ouh! And why don't you go alone first since everybody might be damn worried about their precious boy. I'll go later. I need to take a shower unless you want to see me dress like a beggar to your parents' palace." Nunew let out a devilish grin.

"What the....." Zee felt that just today, the words 'what' that had come out from his mouth was countless.

This brand new Nunew Chawarin really got on his nerves. The Nunew he knew was very polite, boring and irritating as well. But now, the guy seemed to be more energetic, has a new habit of talking back to whatever he said, annoying and irritating like usual. Somehow, he liked it. He felt challenged because this new species of Nunew might bring something interesting to his dull life.

"What is wrong with him?" Zee asked Prang who was standing silently next to him. Both of their eyes followed Nunew who was climbing the stairs to his room until he disappeared from their sights.

"I don't know but I like him like this." Prang smiled sweetly. It was like this whole new Chawarin will cause a miracle in changing and giving lesson to the arrogance young master.

———————————————————-

Zee was walking back and forth at the porch. He didn't want to enter the house alone since his parents might shot him millions of questions about Nunew's whereabouts. There would be the rebirth of Sherlock Holmes when it came to Nunew's condition. He didn't get what was the thing that made his parents love Nunew more than their own son. That was one of the reasons he hated Nunew with all his heart. Although the fact that they came in separate cars will obviously caused his parents to question him like Sherlock Holmes, he couldn't care less. As long as his old man didn't step outside, he would not realize the real situation.

"Aish....just where the hell is this moron?!" Zee kicked a pebble.

Minutes after he said that, he saw a bright light from a car as it was making an entrance through the mansion gate. Zee craned his neck, trying to take a look at the owner of the car. Thank God it was Nunew.

Nunew parked his Audi R8 right in front of the big house, turned off the engine and stepped out of the car. He dressed himself with a dark grey dress shirt and white pants, completed with a brown leather man's loafer.

Zee was stunned seeing this side of Nunew. As what he remembered, that guy never wore anything from the wardrobe provided to him. He preferred to wear his ugly and beggar-like clothes. That was when he started to label Nunew as a beggar. The truth was, he already amazed by how Nunew dressed up before, simple polo t-shirt and shabby-like jeans. His broad shoulders and slim waist made him look damn attractive. Zee tried hard not to fall for that guy and as a result he pretended to be super mad at Nunew previously. But inside him, his heart was beating crazily as he approached and grasped the man when they were at their house.