Chapter 79{I will bend you over}

Daisy's pov

"You can't die like this aliya,I'm not sure if I will be able to cope without you. Gosh I haven't even healed yet"i cried shaking her."can you please move mam so I can save her life while I have the chance" the doctor said.

>>>>>>>>>

Dad appeared with blood all over his body. I rushed and hug him."dad it's my fault I should've listened when she said to-"dad cutted my sentence with a tight ass hug."it's okay honey she will be fine"
He said looking at the doctor.

"We done can you please take her to a comfortable bed"the doctor said. "Thank doc see you tomorrow, I will send you the money and my new location"he said picking up aliya in a bridal style. "Come on guys let's go to my new house,the staff has already putted your bags in the car so let's go"dad said I went to raven while Leo was holding a scared Mia.

"Why don't you and leo look scared?"I asked."We're used to it"she said with a shrug. "How?"I asked. "Our grandma was a president in her country so she was always in danger and we were taught to protect her and ourselves cause you know we lived with her"she explained.

"So you know how to use a gun?"I asked.
"Yes , and I know you do to"she chuckled deeply."hey this is about you"i punched her shoulder."was that supposed to hurt?"she laughed. "Mxm fuck you"i rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me princess" she warned. "Or what?"I asked. "Or I will bend you over that table over there and fuck you till you know how to respect me petite"she said lightly choking me.fuck now I'm wet as fuck.

>>>>>>>

"Welcome to our new home!"dad announced dramatically it's like we were never attacked. "Wow dad it's beautiful"i smiled in awe."I know princess"dad kissed my forehead. We got inside the house and it was more beautiful and luxurious than outside.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.