𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Start from the beginning

They continue their walk through the mall to find the store that catches Rafe's attention to buy his suit. They have a lot here and it somehow making it a little difficult to make a choice.

She proposed the idea to him to just pick one from Tasha's, she's also have various of choice. But Rafe insisted to look around for another store. She just agreed, it would be fun to walk around the mall with Rafe.

Rafe starts to feel his heart escalated and his muscles aching. His head starts to spin and he has the urges to vomit, that's when he stops walking. His hand quickly flies to his mouth, resisting the feels to throw all his guts here. Hope notices the action, she quickly holding him off.

"Woah, Rafe. You're okay?" she asked in concern, tugging on his arm.

"Don't touch me" Rafe shrugged her away, starting to feel irritated with the touch, he even dropped her hand that he held before. He can't help from feeling that way.

Hope stumbles away from him, taking aback with his sudden attitude. She's frowning, looking at him with hurt eyes. But seeing him like that, she convinces herself that he's not fine and has the right to push her away.

"I'm sorry" Hope apologizes.

Rafe opens his eyes and looking back to her, he caught the look from Hope. He feels bad "No, no. Don't be sorry, okay? Of course you can touch me" he quickly said "But----but not now. I don't feel good, I don't want to do anything to you"

She smiles back, nodding her head at the explanation "That's fine" she assured "You okay? Do we need to take a seat somewhere? We can take a minute" she asked.

Her face contorted with worry, her eyes scanning his face. He's scrunching up his face like he's in a pain while also sweating, they're literally in a place full of air-conditioning. She thought that he's sick, but she doesn't know how he's getting it.

"We can continue, I'm fine" Rafe insisted, though he's fully aware that he's not.

"Rafe, you're not fine. Just let's take a seat, okay? We can continue later" Hope urges, giving him a pleading look. She wants to touch him very bad, just to make sure he's fine.

But after what he said, she's not dare to do anything. Afraid she's gonna piss him more.

Rafe sighing, rubbing his face harshly before he nods. He's trying to avoid from make anything that could lead to a fight between them especially in his current state he's now.

The last thing he wants to do is to get in a quarrel with her in front all of these people.

Hope smiles when he's agreed, she's tugging on his arm but she quickly drop it when she remembered about his warning "I'm sorry" she mutters "Let's--let's heading there, there's a bench for us to sit down" she pointed at a wooden bench that placed for the people on the mall.

The Cameron boy frowns at the action from her, how he feels his heart breaking when Hope just drops his hand and the change of her face at it. He wants nothing to feel her touch on him, he's the one who always craving for it the whole times and now he can't stand it.

"Yeah" He just brushed it off.

"Can you walk?" Hope continues to ask, because he doesn't look like he can. But Rafe nods again, telling her that he's fine and capable of taking care of himself.

He's the one that supposed to take care of them, of Hope. Not the other way around.

And he hates it when he looks like he's needing a help, because that making him look weak. Rafe Cameron is everything but he's not weak, that's what he's been convinces himself for years. He's not weak, he can't be weak.