Right Where You Left Me

Start from the beginning

Risa hugged him through his shoulder. "We love you, Cong. Kahit anong mangyari."

Kit smiled. "Thanks, Ris!"

"Bongbong loves you Kit. Sure ako dun." Leni teased.

They laughed.

---

"Sinugod na si Irene sa hospital!" Imee screamed over the phone.

"What?! I'm gonna be there!" Bongbong panicked. Leni was startled.

"Her water just broke!" Imee screamed.

"Yeah yeah! We're gonna meet you at the hospital." He was pacing.

Call ended.

"What happened?" Leni asked, worried as well.

"Irene's having a baby!" Bongbong dropped.

Leni was surprised. "What?! Oh my god! Let's go!" She got her wallet while Bongbong get his keys. They almost ran towards their car.

Leni can feel that he's a bit shaking. "Do you want me to drive?"

He looked at her. "No, it's okay."

She nodded and hold his hand. They reached the hospital after 15 minutes. They almost ran through the hallways while holding each other's hands.

"Mommy!" Bongbong exclaimed after seeing his mom and sisters waiting outside the delivery room.

"Kuya!" Aimee beamed upon seeing her ate and kuya.

They exchanged pleasantries.

"How's Irene? Where's Greggy?" Bongbong asked.

"Nasa loob si Greggy." Imee said.

Bongbong tried to peek inside the room but he wasn't seeing anything. Leni felt his hand sweating, so she gripped it. He looked at her.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.

He nodded. "Kinakabahan ako."

She nodded. "I'm just gonna hold you."

He nodded.

After an hour, the doctors came out and told them that the baby was safely delivered and that Irene will be transferred to the recovery room. They all sighed in relief.

Minutes later, they were told that they can see the baby from the nicu. They all went there and saw the newborn baby boy.

"He looks like Greggy!" Imelda said.

"Cute!!! Chubby chubby ng cheeks!" Imee giggled.

"Gusto ko syang pisilin mommy!" Aimee told her mom.

Leni smiled at the sight of her nephew. She then looked at Bongbong who's staring blankly at the child. She held his hand tightly. She knew he's being sensitive about what's happening.

"Grabe yung kaba ko kanina! Parang sasabog na yung dibdib ko sa kaba." Greggy told them. They were all inside Irene's room. "Ang sakit na nga ng kamay ko sa sobrang pisil ni Irene. Parang ako yung mahihimatay."

They laugh.

"Jusko kung ikaw ang nahimatay baka na stress yung mga doctor sa'yo." Imee said.

"Kaya nakahinga ako ng maluwag nung lumabas na si baby." Greggy said. "Yung kaba ko napalitan ng sobrang saya."

Irene smiled at him.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. It's the nurses carrying the newborn baby. They all squealed in excitement. Irene held her child while Greggy assisted her.