"Yeah." Mu Cheng raised his eyebrows.

    Meng Qilou smiled and sighed: "It turns out that the person next to me is the richest person in the world of cultivation."

    The world, mountains and rivers, and the vicissitudes of life have changed over the years.

    In front of the main hall of the Demon Cave, the clouds are beautiful and the mountains are green.

    Amidst the gurgling water and green grass, Mu Cheng sat on a boulder and raised the branch in his hand.

    The mountains and rivers rumbled in the distance, and the clouds in the sky were like whirlpools, rotating rapidly. It wasn't until the young man practicing Qigong on the grass took back his

    hands

    that the whirlpool stopped, and

    things gradually returned to normal.

    "It's not easy." Mu Cheng said, "It has been seven thousand years, He Yi, you have finally refined the power of the sacred stone to use."

    He Yi withdrew his strength. After the cultivator has achieved success, his appearance will be fixed. Seven thousand Over the years, the boy has grown into a young man, his youthfulness has faded away, his eyes are clear and firm.

    He walked forward and scratched his head shyly: "Thank you, uncle and master, for your teachings."

    Meng Qilou meditated on the boulder, opened his eyes and smiled: "You have achieved success in cultivation. Looking at the world of cultivation, there is no such thing as Opponents and teachers can rest assured."

    He Yi was startled.

    Mu Cheng answered: "I will give Yu Lingu to you, and you will not be short of money in the future."

    He Yi didn't bother to thank him, and was stunned again.

    What this person said today was a bit strange.

    "You can continue to practice." Mu Cheng said to him.

    He had no choice but to walk back to the grass, looking back three times at a time.

    On the stone, Meng Qilou lowered his eyes. After a long time, he said slowly: "Yesterday I dreamed of the fate of the star falling. Maybe... my time is coming."

    Mu Cheng did not respond, with the same smile on his face. I don’t know if I forgot to collect it or if I was trying to cover up other emotions.

    Meng Qilou raised his head and looked at him.

    Mu Cheng's expression changed.

    Three worlds, he has known each other for a long time, this is the first time he has seen this person shed tears.

    The tears fell silently, and there was endless reluctance and attachment in the eyes.

    Mu Cheng moved closer to him and held him in his arms.

    "Don't forget me." The person in his arms murmured.

    Mu Cheng lowered his eyebrows and kissed his forehead. After a while, he spoke, his voice a little hoarse: "No."

    The person in his arms seemed to smile and nuzzled his neck.

    Then, the hand holding his collar suddenly dropped.

    Mu Cheng's body trembled slightly.

    001 felt that its host's mood fluctuated greatly, so he came out to monitor it uneasily.