Who said they were just watching?" Wu Liang grabbed his arm and pushed him onto the sofa.

    Lu Wei suddenly realized: "I'm not a subordinate."

    "I said you are who you are."

    "Didn't you call me husband before?"

    "It's Qing/Qu." Wu Liang said casually, "You can refuse, but Money..."

    Lu Wei was poked in a sore spot, and his heart that wanted to run began to hesitate, but in the end, he stayed.

    But after a while, when he saw several people in the room slowly approaching, his face turned pale. ()

    ?I want to watch Liangjiangshui's "Flowers of the High Mountains, Don't Fall from the Altar!" (Quickly wear)"? Please remember the domain name of [] [()]? "Come to []? See the latest chapter? Complete chapter" ()

    He paid back the money, but for many days after that, when he saw the man, he feel a little scared.

    But he didn't calm down for long, and his heart gradually became uneasy.

    Even though his brother was rich, he still paid off his debts in this way. He was filled with anger and felt that it was Lu Yushen's fault that he ended up in this situation.

    The more he thought about this, the more he got into trouble. He wanted to find Lu Yushen, and it was unreasonable not to let him pay tens of millions!

    He stormed out the door.

    What a coincidence, I bumped into Wu Liang again on the road. When he was waiting at the red light, the other party whistled at him: "Where are you going? Why are you taking a taxi? Come down and I will take you there.

    " Wei somehow got hot-headed and actually got out of the car, got into his car, and said coldly: "You don't need to send me off. I came here to tell you, don't tell my family what happened to us."

    "Don't worry, Don’t tell me, but...” The other party said with a smile, “Whenever we make another date, I’ll pay you.”

    Lu Wei’s pupils shrank, anger rising up, his eyes turned red, and he grabbed the other party’s neck: "My mother..."

    The car driving on the bridge suddenly changed direction, rushed out of the bridge railing, and fell into the water with a bang, causing a huge splash.

    The passing vehicles came to an emergency stop, and I don't know what happened inside the car.

    Rescue workers rushed to the scene quickly, and when they rescued them, the two people in the car had lost their breath.

    Something unexpected happened. After all, it was his biological brother. Lu Yushen would definitely come back after the funeral.

    The Wu family must thoroughly investigate the cause of death, so all the debts and repayments were exposed, leaving everyone who attended the funeral speechless and shaking their heads.

    The system reminded in Mu Cheng's ear: "Host, 20% of the mission is completed."

    Of course, the completion criterion is not based on human death. He only needs to prevent the other party from finding Lu Yu to suck blood deeply, and does not let him die. It's just that Lu Wei brought the blame on himself and pushed it forward. Task.

    In the original plot, when Lu Yushen died in the rental house, the brother was enjoying himself on the yacht he bought with his money. Now that he has ended up like this, he deserves it.