Mu Cheng stopped knocking, and there was a white figure at the corner. It was Qin Yi... Naturally, he sneaked up past the security guard's sight.

    Qin Yi can become a top-notch man. He is tall and straight, with a pair of peach blossom eyes. He is handsome, but there is a bit of arrogance in his eyebrows. When he saw Mu Cheng, he frowned and whispered: "Rang Rang, don't be an eyesore here, I am very important." We have something to do."

    Mu Cheng took a few steps back with the bucket

    ,

    made way for him, and

    mopped the floor carefully beside him.

    Qin Yi stood in front of the lounge door, took a deep breath, straightened his clothes, straightened his back, and raised his hand to knock on the door.

    Just after knocking twice, unexpectedly, the door opened with a bang.

    He was stunned and overjoyed. It seemed that the information he got was inaccurate. People were not that hard to see. Didn't they just knock on the door and the door would be opened?

    He proudly held up the bouquet and said seriously: "Hello, Teacher Qi, I am an insignificant person..."

    "Get out of here!" The assistant who opened the door was a man in his thirties, named Xu Qing. The assistant is actually responsible for the management of the studio. Because of his kindness to Qi Yueming, Qi Yueming attaches great importance to and trusts him.

    Qin Yi saw the angry look on his face and was full of doubts. He cleared his throat and maintained his demeanor: "Well, I see Teacher Qi is dazzling on the stage. In the dance drama..." "Say it

    again, get out!" Xu Qing frowned, " Do you really want me to call security?"

    Qin Yi didn't know what he did wrong, and he didn't do anything. Why did he chase people away as soon as he came up? He suppressed his temper and simply kept the story short: "The words of Man Tianxing are willing to Do..."

    "Do you have to pester me?" Xu Qing didn't wait for him to say anything, stretched out his arm to block the door, picked up his cell phone and called someone.

    Qin Yi was anxious, pushed the arm, stretched his neck and said to the back of the table inside: "Teacher Qi, my name is Qin Yi, have you heard of me? I am an actor, quite famous, I just want to meet him." On your side, I hope you can leave a private contact information..."

    Xu Qing blocked him. The bouquet swayed as the two pushed each other, scattering tiny white flowers all over the floor. Qin Yi stepped on the broken flowers and walked forward, as if he had to Don't stop until you see that person.

    A mop suddenly blocked his sight. The mop swayed in front of his eyes, blurring the figure in front of the table. Qin Yi backed away in disgust, looked at the person in front of him, and lowered his voice: "Don't spill your water on me. , stay away."

    Mu Cheng smiled and said: "But the ground is stained, I need to clean it, this is my job."

    "Go away and clean it, come back later." Qin Yi has never been rejected, and he is not righteous. He said, "Don't get my shoes dirty, otherwise I won't be able to afford the compensation if I sell you..." As he was talking, he caught a glimpse of Mu Cheng's glasses, a trace of suspicion flashed across his face, he paused slightly, and said, "Anyway, give it to me I'll get out."

    "But our work has requirements. If there is garbage on the ground, we must clean it up in time." "

    Hey, don't you understand human speech? You don't know your identity, but you are qualified to talk to me?" Qin Yiben said in his heart In a fit of anger, he forgot his image and raised his voice involuntarily.