awkward boners

Dedicated to asdfashh because she's amazing and I love her and her book! (:

"What in the actual fuck?!"

Luke was just trying to go to sleep before he was rudely interrupted by a disturbing image of a stranger getting himself off. The weirdest thing was that Luke was actually turned on. He wasn't too sure why or how because Luke was in fact straight. (Straight as a circle lmfao)

He had never really had a girlfriend, but he had the biggest crush on Callie Hood. There was just one problem, you see Calum Hood the biggest fuckboy ever was Callie's older brother. Calum was the typical fuckboy, cocky and horny. He was popular and absolutely detested Luke, well to be fair Calum hated everyone.

It was now 2:00 am and Luke had an awkward boner from before, but he wasn't going to fix it he was too lazy. What could be worse than having a boner from seeing a random stranger jerk off. He had school the next day and wasn't the least bit excited, but at least he got to see his best friend Ashton. Luke didn't have a lot of friends, because who needs people that don't need him. Distracted from his thought Luke saw his phone go off. Luke was intrigued, thus causing him to check his phone. It was a new snapchat notification, causing Luke's breath to hitch.

MichaelCliff0rd69 : I'm sorry that wasn't meant for you .-.

2:30 a.m

Luke-Hemmo96 : yeah, I mean that happens all the time you know ._.

2:35 a.m

MichaelCliff0rd69 : I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not lol?

2:37 a.m

Luke-Hemmo96 : I obviously don't get a lot videos of hot guys jerking themselves off :-[

2:40 a.m

MichaelCliff0rd69 : wait, you think I'm hot? ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2:43 a.m

Luke-Hemmo96 : Um, I'm straight it was autocorrect. I actually meant horny, anyways I don't like boys, I like boobs. I um..have a girlfriend. (Smh breadstick)

2:47 a.m

MichaelCliff0rd69 : Sure it was, oh come on didn't you at least get a little hard? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° by the way my names Michael and you're left hand isn't considered having a girlfriend.

2:48 a.m

Luke was ashamed to admit it, but Michael made Luke hard. (He's Mikesexual) How? because the last time Luke checked he was indeed straight, and liked boobs, big ones. Luke didn't feel the need to tell him, he actually did so he didn't reply.

MichaelCliff0rd69 : I KNOW YOU SAW IT. NO WAY! DID YOU ACTUALLY GET HARD? I WAS JUST JOKING, I DIDNT ACTUALLY THINK YOU GOT HARD. MR. "IM STRAIGHT" GOT HARD BECAUSE OF ME. THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER. TALK TO YOU LATER HEMMO. SWEET DREAMS PRINCESS (;

2:55 a.m

HI (: vote/comment. I hope you liked the update, sorry for any mistakes. Leave a nice comment and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE!!
What is your favorite song atm? (: