Chapter 10 - Infiltrate a Train

Comenzar desde el principio

"AH WHAT! Hey!" Pronto barked

"Calm down Pronto, we don't want any attention." Eli shushed Pronto.

"The only question I have is, whether or not we take everyone out on the train, or, go to the uniform area and get in through stealth?" Junjie asked

"Stealth is our best option, we do not know how many generals are here and any of them could alert The Emperor before we even arrive."

"Pronto would like to know how we can get in unnoticed, and especially unscathed."

"You think you can do it Mirage?" She asked her Thugglet. Mirage jumped out of one of her sash canisters and on to her hand.

"Chirp!!" (Yes I can!)

Mirage then immediately hopped into her Wrist Blaster, desperate to transform.

"I'll use Mirage so we can get around the train unnoticed, do be warned that your voice can still be heard, even as an illusion. It'll be like we were never here. Also we won't be able to see ourselves nor each other."

The Shane Gang (not Junjie) eyed the Thugglet as if it was untrustworthy.

What's their problem? Some arch enemy had them fooled because of a Thugglet they owned?

"I suggest continuing on foot, the noise our Mecha's make will attract unwanted attention." Junjie proposed. 

"Good idea, lets go." Eli said.

She nodded then shot Mirage to the ground beneath the group, creating a brief shimmer of red lights and now they were hidden. No Mecha's or slight track marks visible, nor themselves.

They were currently quietly running towards the uniform area, they were couldn't see each other, but the soldiers armed near them couldn't. The followed each other using their voices (whispering)

~~

The Shane Gang were out of earshot from the uniform area, all huddled closely to discuss their next step.

"Alright, we're outside. Now we just have to get it, do we all go in or does one person go in and take some for all of us? Who is going to list down our sizes?" Eli asked the group

"All the generals had the same size, don't ask why they checked. The point is they stretch so all we should worry about is actually getting them, not size. I also suggest for stealth purposes one person goes in solo." Alyssa told them.

"Who do we send in then?" Trixie asked

"Whoever is the most experienced in this type of battle field." Junjie replied

"What are you all looking at me for?"

~Train departs in 15 minutes

"I can't believe how fast that happened." You know who uttered to herself.

 Wait did are my blueprints with my Mecha still? Great. If our Mecha's are discovered then The Emperor gains the upper hand technology wise and I lose my progress. Wait- Bingo.

The uniforms were folded tightly as well as other "necessary items for uniforms" were next to each other on a shelf. The cashier and was asleep, perhaps things are getting better after a relocation. 

Now. How do I bring these without getting spotted? How many do I need? Junjie, Pronto, Kord, Eli, Trixie, myself... 6! Maybe 7 as a spare.

 She peered around the room, nobody else but the already sleeping cashier, the only hope was that the door made no noise on her way out like it did when she got in. It should still be open anyway, if there's no wind.