Chapter 1 - Josephine

Josephine's point of view...

Josephine is an orphaned she-wolf who's parents passed away when she was only 9 years old (because her parents had been ambushed while they were protecting over their hunting territory by a rival pack, who torched and killed them viciously.

Upon both of her parents (Edgar and Beatrice) passing away Josephine was quickly made an orphan, so she was removed from their home and held in a cage like room in the medical center of the community until she was sold (3 months later) for a large profit for The Grey Pack (the pack she was born into, the lowest level in the Northern territory) as she was seen as a useless and unwanted so making anything off her was just a bonus beside making it easier for them to erase her from the community and pack.

Josephine was sold to the top Alpha and female Alpha (from The Bloodmoon Pack, of the Northern territory), as a gift to their 12 year old son Xavier for his birthday - because really wanted his own private servant to tend to just him and whoever he says - only.

When she arrived at the mansion Xavier was waiting for them on the front porch steps with an entitled smirk across his face, then when he sees Josephine for the first time his eyes widen and jaw dropped slightly before his father cleared his throat, then he adjusted his composure.

Xavier was very entitled and overbearing, he was very quick tempered and would get physical on very rare occasions when they were with others only - but, when they were alone he was a lot kinder with his tone and not as demanding when requesting her to do a task.

Josephine worked from 6:30am until 11:30pm, usually - unless Xavier needs her sooner or later, but he lets her know at least a day in advance so sh would be prepared; she was allowed 3 meals a day, but was only able to eat when Xavier told her to go do so - unless she didn't get to eat before he goes to bed then shy was allowed to eat the leftovers in the fridge.

Josephine was expected to work every single day except on her own birthday, Christmas Eve, and when she reaches 18 years old she'll be allowed to attend the Mate Choosing Ceremony that the pack holds for the werewolves that reached their age of transformation - and she'll be allowed to attend until she's 26 years old if she isn't chosen, but if at 25 years old she isn't chosen then she'll be stuck as his servant for the rest of his days.

Moving along, Josephine is naturally chunky - 17 year old she-wolf - who wears cheap hand-me-down style dresses that were always covered with a stained up white (ish) apron with her simple black sneakers with white ankle socks; she is 5'5" tall, she has hazel brown eyes and a pale complexion with her long braided chocolate brown hair with natural auburn and dirty blonde highlights.

She was in the game room in Xavier's wing of the mansion, pouring everyone some red wine when she heard a grown from across the room.

"Why don't you move faster, you dumb pup?" Nora growls as she holds out her hand, waiting for her glass to fill with the beautiful (expensive) wine.

"Sorry, Nora. Here you go." Josephine says as she rushed over to her, and begins pouring carefully. "I'm so sorry." She says nervously as Nora stands up and sips her wine.

After she sips her glass she looks at Josephine grinning evilly, "You're so slow, like so freaking slow. Honestly, Josephine you are a disgrace to our kind. You should be fired and exiled after you turn 18-" Nora growls as she glares at Josephine  who was holding back tears.

"How about you shut your mother, Nora, okay? And, Josephine you can head off to bed. Goodnight, oh and be sure to wake me by 7am instead of 7:30 please and thank you." Xavier says to Nora, his eyes narrow and cold - then his eyes soften as he looks over at Josephine, he leans back and relaxed in his large comfortable lounge chair with his legs up before sipping his own glass of wine.