CHAPTER 1) An unknown place

It was night, and a young girl named Nezuko Kamado was asleep in a wooden box. Her older brother, Tanjiro had put her in the box to keep her away from sunlight, which was deadly to her. She was a demon, and demons would burn in the sunlight.

Her other family members had died due to a demon attack a few years ago, but her brother had went to sell charcoal when it happened. He had attempted to come back to their house, but a villager had stopped him and had him stay the night at his house. Sadly when he came home the next morning, he was met with all of his family dead, except for Nezuko, who had been turned into a demon.

As Nezuko was asleep, her and her box were taken to a different world. The world of SPY x FAMILY, yet she had no idea that this had happened, and so when morning came, she was surprised to find herself in an alleyway with only the dark shadows of the walls covering her from the sun.

The hours passed by and soon it was night, so she was able to go and and look around.

'Where am I?' She thought to herself.

She looked around and saw signs, lights, and a few people walking around the streets.

'Am I in a new town?' She questioned.

Her and her brother had went to a small town not to long ago, but in this town people were wearing different much attire than the people at the other town. This town was also much larger, and had more stores and streets than any other town she had ever seen.

'Where is Tanjiro?' She asked herself as she thought of all the possibilities of what had happened.

'Was it a demon? Did Tanjiro leave me here so I would be safe? But I could help him, why would he do that?'

She wondered why she was there, What she was doing there, and how she even got there, but she didn't get an answer.

After a while of thinking, she just decides to take a look around, and look for answers as she goes.

As she searched, she found a strange building, although it didn't seem that far off from the other buildings she saw, it stuck out to her. It had a small sign on one of its windows, it read 'Berlint City Hall'. It didn't seem to be open, but she wondered why it was named 'City Hall', after all, she had thought of it as a town.

She continued walking, She continued wondering, and she still didn't understand why she was there. As she was walking, she walked under a light that seemed to be off, as she did walk under it, it turned on. She was startled, she thought it was a demon, so she ran away, returned to her box, and waited until morning.

_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_

If you were wondering why I kept using big words and things like that, it's just because I wanted to make me sound professional or something-

Nezuko is also from 1912 in my story and in SPY x FAMILY the year is in the 1960s or 1970s and the first automatic street light was invented in 1949 so Nezuko doesn't know what they are or how they work. Nezuko also was wearing her usual outfit, including her bamboo muzzle, and if you were confused by the apostrophe it meant that she was just thinking :)

Please tell me if there is anything wrong with my story so far, I got most of the information online so please tell me if it's wrong.

_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_