Me:
FOR ANTOS PARTYY AND UMM
PEDRI NEEDS SMTH FOR SMTH
YEAHH
THAT REMINDS ME
ARE U GUYS COMINF ??

Kevincito😍:
UMMM YEAH WE LEAVING TODAY

Me:
js u and valentina right?

Kevincito😍:
yes sir🫡
NOW ANSWER THE FT CALL.
Received: 1:30

-

"HI GAVII!" Kevin said as I answered the facetime call.

"HI KEVIN!!" I then turned the camera towards Pedri. "Pedri say hi."

"Hi kevin!"

"Hi Pedro! How have you been?"

"I've been okay. It's a struggle dealing with this dumbass here." He said talking about me.

"Shut the fuck up."

"I will literally drop you off at that one bar right now."

"NO STOP!" I said. I didn't have a very good experience there..

"What happened at the bar?" Said Kevin, very intrigued in this conversation.

"Nothing!" I said.

"This dumbass went to a party and got drunk, but he wanted more so he went to a bar and then he did something, I don't know what, but he got his ass beat and came home crying his ass off." All we could here on the other end of the phone was Kevin gasping for air.

"Kevin, whos side are you on?!"

"Um, definitely not yours."

"Fake ass."

"Whatever. Anyway, are you guys gonna be busy the day after Anto's party?" I gave Pedri a stare to help me come up with something.

"Oh! Actually we are. Gavi's going out and I actually have a date." Pedri said lying.

"A DATE!? WITH WHO?!"

"With um, Mercedes! But like don't text her about it or anything cause I didn't tell her it was a date."

"Oh yeah that's fine. My lips are shut. Anyway, where are you guys going?" Pedri gave me a stare telling me to help him. I really didn't want to cut the call on Kevin but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Apúrate Pedro!" ("Hurry up Pedro!") I yelled from outside of the car. We finally made it to the shopping center but of course Pedri needs to take his sweet time.

I started knocking on the window. "Hurry up!" He finally got out the car. "If you do that another time I will literally leave you here alone."

"Your so rude." I said while rolling my eyes. We started walking to the entrance to party city. "The greatest place ever." I said to Pedri.

"I still don't understand how you literally love this place."

"Just wait." We went inside and greeted the worker and got our cart. We started walking around looking at the stuff until we made it to the costume section.