At least in Woodsboro we all got to share a room.

It hurt for me to move, and nobody was around.

I was just lying there. No one else was in the room, not even a single doctor or nurse.

None of my friends.

I was completely alone.

---

My friends did come and visit eventually. They even got to bring Chad along in a wheelchair.

He was doing worse than I was, but Mindy and Tara had both been by his side the entire time, and Sam was always with Tara.

"Hey!" Chad grinned as he was wheeled through the door and I turned to see him being pushed by Mindy.

"Chad!" I smiled as the wheelchair was stopped beside me.

"He wanted to come see you again." Mindy told me. "Sam and Tara aren't here today."

I nodded and Chad spoke up. "I just think you seem pretty lonely in here."

"Believe me, it is." I sighed and leaned back, wincing at my wounds that were still pretty fresh.

"How bad was it?" He asked me.

"Pretty bad. He reopened my scar from last year and made it ten times worse." I frowned. "You?"

"Yeah, same. Double the scars this time." He forced a laugh. "Fucking Ethan, man."

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"I mean, I don't wanna say I told you so, but..." Mindy started and I just stared at her blankly.

"Mindy, I really don't give a fuck right now if you said so or not. My boyfriend almost fucking killed me."

"He almost killed you and you're still referring to him as your boyfriend."

"Because if I say his name I'll probably break down. I really liked him." I could feel the tears brimming again. "Sorry for trusting him, even though you all did too."

"I didn't."

"You did at one point! You trusted him enough to let me date him. Sorry I didn't immediately turn on him the moment people started dying." I shook my head. "I know I fucked up to keep trusting him the whole time, okay? I've been so fucking alone in here that it's all I've been able to think about while the rest of you all get to hang out in your little group together."

"We visited you." Mindy said.

"Once." I pointed out. "Only once as a whole group."

"Y/N-" Chad started.

"I want to go to sleep. I think you two should leave."

"Come on, Y/N." Chad tried again, but I shut him out.

"Please, just get out." I didn't want to cry in front of them. For the first time since these attacks, I wanted to be alone.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Mindy apologized, and I just ignored her.

---

HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY; ethan landry x fem!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें