"I'll stay back. I might go to the studio." She told us. She went over to the fridge and got herself some juice.

"Type shit. I really needa go to but the bitches outside tonight." Tata smiled flashing his grill.

"Don't make me call B nigga." Jenn said riding for her friend. Tata stay talking like he don't got a girl but swear he love that girl.

The day went by and we went to the studio without Jenn cause she wanted to sleep some more. Yeah i know she need the rest fr. I be slangin that dick.

We came home to change and Jenn walked into my room after I had showered. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and my body was still wet.

"Soo you going outside.." She started. Looking at me up and down. I fought back grabbing her and fucking her against the wall. But I decided not to. She need a break.

"Ion have to give you a list of what the fuck you shouldn't be doing right?" She let out stepping in front of me. I let out a snicker and shook my head. Not believing this shit.

"No nigga imma be a good boy." I teased. She rolled her eyes.

"If i see sum shit ion like I will show up there and embarrass the fuck outta you." She pointed at my chest. She tryna press me? She mad funny for that.

"Yo chill on that. Trust me." I told her. She squinted her eyes at me before reaching up and kissin me. She backed up and sat on my bed.

I did all my shit and got dressed with her just watching me. I finished and showed her the drip.

"You look good." She agreed.

"I know." I replied cockily. She screwed her face up makin me laugh.

"Thank you though." I told her.

"I take it back. You are not Mr put that shit on." She rolled her eyes. I laughed once again and went over to her. She stood up and fixed my chain for me. I dead think im in love wit her.

I grabbed her neck and pressed my lips on hers. Her lips will be something i'll never get enough of word to my deads.

"Ight imma go." I told her pullin away.

"Bye." She told me. I left out the room and met Tata outside. We had security wit us tonight cause niggas crazy as fuck.

The club was dark, hot, and that bitch lowkey stink. But i still kept walking through.

"I just got word 41 in the building!" The dj shouted into the mic. My eye start twitching at the announcement.

"Make some noise for Tata and Kyle Richh!" He continued. Whole club started screaming making my ears hurt.

"Them nigga never shut the fuck up." I mumbled. All on my fucking body 24/7.

"Take a shot nigga you mad tight rn for no reason." Tata laughed. We got to our section and he poured us a shot of whatever the fuck was close.

I downed the shot and we took a good 3 to start the night.
I sat down and resisted the urge to go on my phone.

"Kr must've found some good ass pussy to be barely just now comin out here." Dee said as he came through. I dapped him up but aint respond to him.

"Who's the bitch?" He asked sitting next to me. I'm boutta knock this nigga glasses out.

"Yall on my body watch out." I frowned. He laughed like something was funny but he left it alone. He handed me his blunt and I cheefed the fuck outta that mf.

The club was dead dry to me. No bitches was entertaining me like regular. This one brownskin bad bitch was standing in front of security screaming my name. They was not letting her in.

I watched her for a minute and let my eyes trail up and down her body. I waved to the security to let her through and she came charging at me wit a mission.

"Sign my titties! Pleasee! Word to my deads I'll get that shit tatted." She gushed. My eyes got wide at the suddenness. She lifted up her top and held out a marker. Her breast spilled out and she stood there with no type of shame. She had no bra on too.

"Crazyy." I laughed. Everybody in the section was cheering her on. And telling me to sign her shits. She had some nice big ass titties.

"Nah she valid come up here girl." I told her holding my hand out for her to take. She screamed and took it. I took the sharpie from her and granted her wish.

I dead was palming her shits tryna write straight on the curve on her breast. I signed my name and put the cap on the marker.

"Ahh-" she screamed. I chuckled at much she was buggin out over the signature. She turned around and showed the crowd that had formed. Everyone cheered for her when they seen she got it.

"I literally love you so much!" She gushed. I felt her grab my face and place a big ass sloppy kiss on my lips. I was not enjoying that shit but I let it go on for wayy too long.

I definitely can't be in the club no more. Bitches not hitting like they used to. I pulled away from her and ignored her biting her bottom lip wanting more.

I looked around and i see Jenn staring at me from across the whole club. She looked pissed as fuck.

Could she have came at a worse fucking time? I closed my eyes to control the frustration. I picked up the nearest bottle and gulped that shit down preparing for the worst.

————
What is if finna play?... Woahh

anywayss what yall think Jenn boutta do?