reaction: them having a crush on you

Woosung: As the charismatic leader, Woosung might take a bold approach. He would likely express his feelings with confidence, maybe even incorporating a bit of his musical talent into a sweet serenade. "I've been writing a song, and it's about someone special. Mind if I share it with you?"

Dojoon: Being the romantic soul, Dojoon might choose a more subtle approach. He could write heartfelt letters or compose poetry to express his feelings. "I find inspiration in the simplest things, and lately, it's been you."

Hajoon: Known for his laid-back personality, Hajoon might opt for a casual and friendly approach. He'd probably invite you for a chill hangout, maybe playing some music together. "Hey, I was thinking of jamming together. What do you say?"

Jaehyeong: With his calm and gentle demeanor, Jaehyeong might express his feelings in a sincere and straightforward manner. "I really enjoy spending time with you. Would you like to grab a cup of coffee sometime?"

𓍢 ִ ໋🌷֒𖹭 ִֶָ 𖥔 ࣪˖

second reaction!!!! i was thinking of writing a jaehyeong one shot soon (cuz he's my bae) but i will def write for the other members too i promise!!! also i think that my writing style is super weird but idc byeeeeee!!!!!!