Found 1

Warnings: ABUSE

CHAPTER ONE

Harrys pov -

3rd year had just finished , me Draco and hermione had a great year even though in first year i didn't seem to like them that much,  and i met my two god fathers. Remus and Sirius , also i learnt that they are married. Sirius was in Azkaban but escaped and proved his innocence resulting in Peter Pettigrew getting the dementors kiss.
Im in Slytherin with Professor Snape as my head of year. At first everyone was scared of him but i never was, with professor Snape i feel a sense of belonging with him.
My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a " HARRY!!, were nearly at the station!" , it was Draco. He sounded excited and that he couldn't wait to be going home to his parents. I don't blame him, I met cissy and Lucius in the christmas holidays last year and they refused to let me call them Mr and Mrs Malfoy.
At the start of second year I had opened up to Snape,Draco,Hermione and Pomfrey about the abuse that goes on in the durselrys 'care' if you could even call it that , they all tried everything to get me out of that mad house but failed as they were the only family I had left.
Suddenly I heard a whistle and a tap on my shoulder. Uncontrollably i flinched and moved to protect myself but then realised it was just hermionie. "Hey Harry , its time to get off now." I frowned and mumbled a soft " ok" as i really really didnt want to go back to that house. I would rather stay with the Weasleys which honestly wasnt that bad with Fred , George , Percy , Bill , Charlie and ig Percy is okay. But not ron or ginny. At first they were okay but then they refused to leave me alone but then i was sorted into Slutherin so they left me be. Ginny seemed to be obbsessed with me and Ron just decided to harras me daily. Cant tell which ones worse. Enough of that i need to get bavk to the house. Not home. The house.
I look around to see that big beefy man but I didnt. Great , now i have to walk all the way to private drive.

Couple hours later

I walked past the park, all the happy but also bad memories it held. The swings , the torment, the slides , and the bullying. All bu the lovley duddykins as my Aunt calls him. Ah yes, lovely Aunt Petunina.
Once i could see over the counter I did everything. I aimlessly walked towards the house just thinking. Then i heard it.
" FREAK GET IN THE HOUSE NOW." that horrible schreeching voice. I rushed in , dodging her slap and taking my stuff upstairs.
It wasnt uncommon for her to call me names however the most common was " freak" and " potter" if she was feeling nice. ( which wasnt often)
She didnt have to say anything as i quicky got to making dinner. I tried to me fast asy beating would only be longer.  Although while doing this too fast. I ended up dropping the pan of food. Shit. Vernon stomered  in " Up. To. Your. ROOM." he gradly shouted.
I bowed my head and quickly left. I then heard the door slam shut and Petunia and Dudders leaving. They only leave when its a really bad beating.
" You know the drill freak." Vernon spat.
I nodded knowing that speaking would only make it worse. I put both palms spread out on the wall and it started. He got a belt and mustve hit me for what felt like hours before i started to get drowsy and passed out. " THAT SEVRS YOU RIGHT BOY." with one final kick to the ribs i passed out.

Snapes Pov :

I felt bad for the boy, Har- no Potter. He told a couple people about his less than adequate home life. I always hated
Petunia , and little did harry know I castre a spell on him that therefore I should know if anything happened. I looked at the time ' he should be getting on the train now' i thought to myself. Then I apperated back to spinners end. It was cozy , small and just enough for me. I settled down in an armchair and started to read. Forgetting about everything. Even the mark thqt was slightly burning more.

Hours Later.

Suddenly the ward spell went off. The one on Harry. He mustved only got home i thought to myself. Then I decided to go back to privet drive and pay one of my old not friend, a vist. Dear old tuney.
I apperated on the end of Privet drive , transfrigred my clothes and used concealment charm for my wand. I was ready. Im honestly dreading whats happened to harry. Hes only been home for a couple hours, i thought to myself. What couldve already happened to the boy?
I knock on the front door and unsurprisingly heard a grumble and a shout sounding like " PETUNIA GET THE DOOR , FREAK CANT AT THE MOMENT".
Freak?? That cant be harry can it?
Then i see a lanky,skinny,pale woman I immediately recognise as Petunia.
"Oh god not you, what do you want SNAPE". She spat.
"Im just interested on the where abouts of harry potter". I replied.
I saw her pale even more.
" What is it?" I spat.
" The fre- boys not here." She mumbled under her breath
I wasnt convinced.
" May I have a look around the house, I won't be long?" I questioned meanwhile shrugging my shoulders.
"N- FINE" she spat " if you must"
"Thank you" I smirked and waltzed in past her.
It was unsettlingly dead silent in the house however i could smell something. I couldn't place it. Meanwhile I was walking around i realised. Blood. Being an ex-death eater had really improved my senses.
Now to find where the bloods coming from.
I retraced my steps to where the smell was most prominent. The cupboard under the stairs? I frowned. How could anyone but a 7 year old child (mind you a small one) fit in there. Then it hit me. Harry. He was small and I knew that he could fit into small spaces as once i found him curled up in a cupboard in 1st year. Thats when i started to look after him.
I mentally prepared myself and tried to open the door, but was met with at least 7 locks at a quick estimate. My frown becoming even more deeper. I tried to undo the locks but was unsuccessful .
Alohomora", I said. And the door opened. It was dark so therefore I muttered " Lumos", to see what was in here. Sadly my suspicious were correct. This is where the Blood was coming from.
This is where Harry was.