Everyone clap for them youngest shout there name. In time shahana hugged Aryan and saw someone which her hand lose her body shake the fear which comes in her boby which everyone noticed Aryan broke hug and saw back where shahana was seeing his blood boiled. Every one saw it every one was angry devil group boys was about to hit but girls had stop them)

Aryan(shout) _What the hell are you doing here?
Sid_Don't you know you should not come here?
Riyaz_you Dumb idiot still you are alive.
Fai_We thought you will go behind that priyanka. (Now, Sid and avneet glared fai)
Manik_Guys stop it call the police let him also have the punishment for his crime to misbehave with my sister and wife.
Sim1_Yeah I have done that but does not mean your brother is innocent. (Aryan was shocked he Saw Sid, ri and fai who were in same state)
Pragya_First Get our Vicky Birla Or the police will arrest you. Sunny call the police.
Sunny_ah massi. (So, the sim 1 is vicky who came to see shahana engagement with Aryan)
Vicky _ Yeah Ms. Arora I am happy to go to jail with my anuty and uncle but let me clear one thing.
Aryan (shout) _You bloody jerk stop your nonsense.
Vicky_Wait a min Aryan let me clear it and you(point to shahana) you are right I have misbehave with you but what this Aryan did first to you I just touch but he had going to destroy you.
Disha_My son will make her happy unlike you will destroy her.
Vicky_I know no one belive me but Aryan your time is up you guys think that your smart but let him say your truth to everyone.
Purab_Aryan what truth is talking about?
(Vicky went near shahana she went back but aryan came in middle and punch him)
Aryan(shout) _don't you dare to come near my wife.
Vicky_Soon_to_be_wife Mr. Mafia king. (A big shock to whole family shahana didn't understand anything)
Shahana _what you mean Vicky? Why the hell you came here.
Vicky_As I said Is truth shahana who is near you who you love the more who you trust the more is a Mafia not just a Mafia he is Mafia king a underground Mafia king who kill people without many guilty know as AS in underground. (Shahana with tears saw Aryan disha sat down all of them were shocked)
Vicky_wait a I didn't even finish not only him also them (point his hand to sid, fai and ri) they are also a underground Mafia king. (Now avneet, jannat and anushka saw them with tears)
Ranbir_First stop lying we know about them Mr. Vicky birla. (Then he show everyone a video which Aryan, sid,ri and fai were talking with raj and kill someone. Shahana, jan, avn and anu went near them and slap twice in there face all of them look each other they know one day Or one day this will happens. Vicky came near shahana and pull her hand and kept knife on her neck everyone shout Aryan was hell angry)
Aryan (shout in angry) _Vicky I am saying you last time leave her or you will face my real punishment.
Vicky_then stop calling the police until I will go out.
King_fine we will not call the police leave her right now.
Reha_you dumb idiot leave my sister.
Vicky_before that she was my fiance.
(Aryan signal something to fai he nod and went from there jannat saw him with tears but he kiss her forehead)
Fai_Plz don't hate me jaan. (Jannat don't know what to say but she nod fai went from there call someone no one noticed it).
Aryan_what you think if you say my truth to everyone that I will become week (he laughed evilly) but now you came to lion den no one can save you from us.
Sid_leave her or face are punishment it will better then the police.
Vicky_if police come they will arrest you to.
Riyaz (laugh) _ah ah so sad of you Mr. Vicky birla what you think that police will arrest us also but kept some thing in your mind we are evil devils underground Mafia kings whole world is scared of us. (Anushka and avneet were seeing riyaz and siddharth who were totally different. Vicky tight the knife which blood come from shahana neck)
Shahana (shout) _mumma!
Pragya_you idiot plz my daughter see she in pain.
(Aryan saw fai coming he nod Vicky noticed it in that time  Aryan pull shahana by her hand hit Vicky with his leg riyaz, siddharth and faisul kept the gun on Vicky head. Every one was scared of them Aryan leave shahana to karan and Ranbir he took the gun from back shahana saw this fear came again in her boby reha and kaira hugged her Aryan point his gun on Vicky head)
Aryan(evilly)_If I trigger it means you will die no one will ask me can I.
Vicky (with fear) _No plz leave me.
Sid_We will but you had cross your limit.
Riyaz_You only want to come here na.
Fai_after you know that we are Mafia kings.
Aryan_they are right now face us na.
Vicky_aryan plz I will go somewhere I will never come here but leave me.
Sid_how can we believe you.
Vicky_I promise plz leave me alone.
Aryan_that I should not say my shahana and bhabhi should say. ( he turn and saw shahana was in fear and nandini who was holding manik hand. He feels guilty but composed himself).
Aryan_I know you both are scared but believe me jaan and bhabhi I will make every thing correct he said spoiled many of the girl life if I give  the punishment it will never give the pain to him I wish both of you come and give it. (Nandini saw manik he nod slowly she moved to aryan. He smiled seeing it next he saw his life she was still scared. Nandini went near Vicky took her slipper and beat him twice and more then it)
Nandini_You should not touch anyone like you did to us. (She went near Aryan)
Nandini_thank you.
Aryan_plz na don't say that. (Then she went to manik and hugged him he to hugged her Aryan went near shahana who hugging reha and kaira he went near her and said reha and kaira to move he saw shahana who was his fear didn't see him. He took her hand but she took it back. Aryan was guilty but still composed himself)
Aryan_Jaan I know you are angry with me not only you avneet, jannat and anushka is also angry with us but you guys didn't know why we are in this situation but now I can't explain it now I know you were  scared of him whenever you hear the letter v your fear is coming I want it to be go away From you plz jaan belive me I will make you come out it for that first you should be strong to face him he needs a punishment you think he only destroy you two life no jaan he had destroyed many girls life I want you to overcome your fear and give him a punishment Come over it and back to us as Shahana arora my brave jaan who always take justice for the crime for a girl but you should also get that right plz. (Shahana saw him with tears she slowly move to him and took her slipper and slap him many times with tears everyone was with tears)
Shahana_If you touch a girl you need to face it I think you got you will the punishment which your so called massi got it. (Then the time police came and they give respect to aryan, sid, ri and fai others was shocked then they arrested vicky. After he went four of them saw they family and girlfriends)
Sid_we know you guys may hate us.
Fai_who have many question to ask.
Ri_we are ready to prove ourselves.
Aryan_We are ready have punishment before that you guys to have to know the truth.
Sid_that why we are like this.
Ri_which happened in our past
Fai_made it worst in it and still we are suffering.
__________________________________
Sorry for the late update
   I think you guys like this episode the truth came out.

*What truth they are talking about?
*will girls understand them and be normal?
*will shahana overcome her fear?
  For this many questions read my story and vote for it.
     Next update will be flashback of the truth.

I have start a new story of sidneet as cid officer plz vote for it and support me.