Chapter 2

2 weeks has passed, and he still hasn't come out of his room.

He feels like a loser, and sometimes I even hear him cry in his room. Even though he doesn't show his emotions very often, I can still understand how he feels with one look in his eyes.

We all miss the old him, and we don't really practice that much as we used to. Everything started moving slowly after what happened.

But of course, it's not easy for him to lose your title and your wife it's not something that you can just ignore. It hurts it really does.

But what really hurts is having to see the person you love with another woman and that did hurt me a lot he was happy with her but she just wanted him for the fame and money she never cared about him like I did.

And I know that I should be happy that she is not in the way anymore but I can't see him hurt like this, I just want to go and comfort him but he will just push me away like he has done these past few days.

But today is different. I decided to go talk to him even if he wants to or not. I decided to get that man outside and see some daylight.

Right now, I'm walking straight to his room? to go talk to him but as I was getting there I saw Stefano and Gia listening to what Vitaly was saying inside his room, I walk quickly to them and they shush me too not make any noise I eyed them weirdly.

As I started hearing what Vitaly was saying, "Non posso più farlo, Li ho delusi,Mi sono deluso"(I can't do this anymore, I failed them, I failed me)

"Guardami, sono un fallimento, sono  debole, non sono nessuno"(Look at me, im a failure, im weak, I'm a nobody)

"La gente mi odia, mi trova disgustoso, sono una delusione, cosa pensa Y/N di me?"(People hate me,people find me disgusting, i'm a disappointment, what does Y/N think about me)

My eyes widened. I couldn't listen to him bringing himself down anymore, so I decided to come inside his room.

I take a deep breath in and tell Stefano and Gia to let me handle this as they slowly nod their heads with tears in their eyes as well as mine.

I open the door to see a very cold and depressive tiger lying on the floor.

He makes eye contact with me as he stares at me with numbness in his eyes, my heart breaking at the sight of him, he looks like he hasn't slept in days and that makes even more sad, I just wanted too go and hug him and never let him go but decided to not doing it right now because I know he's going to try and push me off.

"What do you want?" He says in his deep Italian accent. I try to hide my smile.

"We need to talk," I say to him he just looks at me and says nothing for a while until...

"Get out."

"What?" I said

"Did you not hear me?!?!"he says, wow, did I really get him that angry?

"Well, firstly, you're going to hear me, and then I'm going to leave, so stop acting like a toddler and just listen, okay?" This time, I yelled at him as he said,"Make it quick. " I rolled my eyes at him.

"Look, i know it hurts too loose your title and your wife but trust when I say that you will get your title back if you start having more faith on yourself sitting here and doing nothing won't do anything it will make you worse and more depressed and no you're not a failure you didn't disappointed any of us, this is why I'm telling you to not give up now but too start practice more and more and eventually you'll get everything back except for your wife wich I'm truly sorry."

I sigh. "You should just start believing in yourself way more, and eventually, you will get many rewards back again, and you will be one of the most successful tigers out there, so what do you think do you want to give ita try or stay here and day and talking to the walls and doing nothing"

"Just know whatever you choose is up to you" he didn't say anything and just stared at me his eyes softening, I sime at him he smiled back .

"I'll think about it, tesoro."
I smiled at the nickname as I said goodnight to him as I was about to leave. Vitaly grabbed my arm "Wait"
He said, "Hmm?"Okay, I'll start practicing tomorrow."

I smile brightly at him. "Really?"I hugged him immediately. I missed those days when we used to hug like this, just me and him he smiled as he hugged me back.

"Well, it's been a long time since I've been in action," he chuckles. I love him, so freaking much, he has no idea.

I laugh at him as I say, "Do you wanna eat soup with me?" he laughed and said "gladly"