you are not unlovable

Start from the beginning

well i just thought it was one big joke at the beginning
i didn't know you were genuine

he sings?
how could i not be genuine
i've acted like this for far too long not to

idk heeseung like i said it's just hard for me to actually believe it's not just one big joke

he sings?
but i never gave you a reason not to

i know and im sorry im really trying to

he sings?
so do you not mean anything you say when you're talking to me then?

i do

he sings?
so why do you think that i don't mean what i say?
that's unfair

i'm sorry

he sings?
and i get that you're sorry but i don't even know that you know what you're sorry for

he sings? and i get that you're sorry but i don't even know that you know what you're sorry for

jiah fidgeted with her fingers as she stood in front of the white door of woozis house. the anxiety was crawling up her throat and she knew the minute he opened the door she would be a sobbing mess.

woozi was always a constant in her life. she grew up in china until the age of 10 when her mother moved them to korea for her job. that's when she found pledis entertainment and decided that that was her dream.

eventually, her mother had to move back to china and from then on it made having contact with her very hard.

and her father, well she didn't know enough about him to even consider trying to explain his situation. the minute her mother had told him they were having another child after jiah was born, he left.

no explanation, no sorry, no nothing. he just left.

so growing up that obviously effected jiah the most. not having a father figure to give her harsh advice and not having her mother near when she needed her dearly.

but growing up so young in pledis really helped her get through that aspect. because then she had  siblings, a plethora of them.

the pledis family was tight knit, especially since they all started so young.

the seventeen boys immediately took a liking to the trio of pre teens that had joined them, taking them under their wings and teaching them everything they knew albeit the chaos.

she considered the older boys her brothers at this point because they very well could've been. but there was one specific member that stood out.

woozi had always had leader aspects. he knew what to say when to say it all the time.