don't forget

I'm in my room when Addison texts me "can I come over" i read it and reply with "of course :)"

she walks in about 10 minutes later I stand up and walk over "hi Addi what's up?" I say softly.

"Yeah... can we talk?" Addison says making my stomach tighten. The tone she used this can't be good

"Uh sure" I say sitting on the end of my bed "were breaking up" she says "what?" tears filling my eyes.

"I never loved you Madi I'm sorry I only think of you as a friend" she says blankly.

"Oh ok" I whisper tears falling out of my eyes.

"don't get me wrong your pretty but not my type" she says she gets up and walks away closing my door I sit there a second when...

I shoot awake looking around feeling tears on my face I grab my phone checking to see if she texted me earlier when I don't see her text asking to come over I call her.

incoming call from "mads."

"Hey why are you up and 2 am?"

"Did y-you break up with me?"

"What no! what makes you think that?"

"Well, I- Can I come over?"

"Yeah, of course mads. you're worrying me."

"I know I'm sorry I just want to be near you."

"Ok I'll be waiting."

"Ok I love your bye."

"I love you Hun."

call ended.

I get my shoes on not grabbing anything because she has stuff at her house I walk downstairs, and I start walking to Addi's house.

I knock on her door not caring how insane I look, she opens the door and I immediately pull you into a hug, she lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her she brings me inside and lays on her bed with me.

"Madi what happened?" she says softly playing with my hair "y-you broke up with me in my dream and I thought it was real" I mumble realizing how stupid I sound.

"You know I love you and I'd never do that to you right?" she whispers "y-yeah I know I sound silly" I chuckle sadly "it's not silly trust me" she giggles... God I love her laugh.

she brings me to the bathroom and sets me on the counter "you didn't take off your makeup?" she asks grabbing a makeup wipe.

"I guess I forgot" I mumble as she wipes the makeup off my face "well there nice and clean" she says smiling she picks me back up and lays me in bed "you want to cuddle lovey?" she says stroking my cheek nod enthusiastically.

she pulls me into her, and she kisses down my jaw "I love you don't forget that" she whispers.

"I love you."

here is a quick one to start off this book :)