Introduction

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
__________________________________

Well well well... I see you up in here reading this book...is it for fun? Was it a dare? Or is it just because you're bored or something?

Anyways that's beside the point.. since you're here I might as well tell you a little story...about a little gay nigga named Chris..

Well he isn't fully gay because he's bi but..you get the point...anyways I'm here to tell you all the details about his life.

Well you obviously know he's lgbtq💅🏾🙄

And overall he's a nice, funny person, with a perfect personality. But sometimes being nice can have some problems...
_______________________________
𝐀𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
_______________________________

"Hey Bestieeee" My best friend Kennedy said

"Heyy." I said

"Soo I see yo man over there." She said giggling

I looked over to the left and saw the boy that I've liked for 6 months.

"But seriously, when are you gonna make a move, this is taking forever." She said

"I don't know I'm just kind of nervous."

"Well, here's something that'll make you a little less nervous." She said

"What???"

"Well I just found out that he's gay..."

"Wait you like dead ass?"

"Yassss!!" She said excitedly "Now go shoot yo shot!" She said giving me a little shove in the direction he's in.

I walked over towards him nervously thinking about all of the things that could go wrong. But he seems like a nice person, right.

I mean he does act like he has a good personality and those are the type of people I'm down for. Like Kennedy, she's my best friend because she's nice, supportive, and is always there for me.

But back to my crush, I got super nervous every step I took when getting closer to him. But it's now or never, because some girl (well guy) might come snatch him up and we'll never be together.

When I approached he was in his locker getting books for his next class, and I did now know what to say.

"Uhh hi??" I nervously said

"Oh! Uhm hey, who are you?"

"I uhh, I'm Chris.."

"Wait like Chris Tobias?" He asked surprised

"Yeah?"

"Damn you like mad popular around here, yo let me take you onna date." He said

"Already? 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 we literally just met." I said

"I know, I'm just tryna get to know you better. But first give me them digits."

"Ok." I said and we both pulled out our phones and exchanged numbers.

"Don't forget to text me, alright?" Cordae said

"I won't." I said walking back to Kennedy ready to tell her what happened."

"Soo, tell me everything!!!" Kennedy said jumping with excitement

"Well surprisingly, as soon as I told him who I was he wanted to immediately take me out on a date.."

"Well that's kind of suspicious." She said

"Same shit I said."

"Be careful because he might be trying to use you for popularity, but pop off Queen." Kennedy said hyping me up