Chapter One

Note: I had a lot of help with this story, a MASSIVE thanks to stoxy99 as she helped me write this. XX

Name POV

"Wake up name!" Shouted Talia whilst violently shaking your head.
"Talia...no please I don't want to go to school...(snore)" you mumble.
"What? name seriously if you don't get up now we're going to miss the train" At that your eyes shot open. You lifted your head and staired right at your exceed
"well why didn't you tell me?" She rolled her eyes at you and then pointed to a set of clothes she had picked out for you.
"Go get woshed and dressed, I'm not waiting another week for the train because of you!" You turned giving your "whatever" look before rolling out of bed and into the shower.

After you were clean you walked over still half asleep toward to clothes that Talia has picked out for you. It consised of a white strap t- shirt with black, sliky leggings, Black flats and a gray jacket. "Not bad" you thought to yourself as a turned in the mirror. you then pull off the damp, pink towel rapped around your head revealing your silky (h\l) (h\c) hair. It was almost dry so you just place it back in a high ponytail and finished off by putting on a small amount of makeup just to hide the tired look on your face.

Talia must has been waiting down stairs because you could hear her calling for you from my window. She might come of to be a grumpy exceed but she's not as she appears, she actually really sweet...when she wants to be. you grabbed your backpack checking to see if the tickets were inside. You then exit the apartment and make your way towards the train station.

Just my luck, the train was late so you could of slept in a bit longer if SOMEONE *cough* talia *cough* hadent woken you 'that damn exceed depriving me of my beloved sleep'. You then turn to Talia giving her a glare, you could definatly tell she knew exactly what you were thinking. Your childish tantrum was then interrupted as the train slowly pull up to the station. You raced towards it making sure you were of the first to board. You preferred to sit towards the back of the train, you considered yourself and antisocial person.

Looking out the window you began to think to yourself. This had been your home for the last 10 years though leaving it didn't affect you as other would expect. You never really considered it a home. A home is something you share with the people you hold dear, but those who you did hold dear left you long ago.

As you lean your head against the window, As you reminisce in the times you were once filled with joy. When you were by his side.

A/n
Hey guys I hoped you like this first chapter. This is my first fanfic so please don't hate if it is bad. Though if you could leave a comment on whether or not you want it to continue
Constructive criticism allowed but please don't be to harsh
Thanks x