029: Retreat Camp (5)

Start from the beginning

He complied with their requests by opening the door and when he was already filled with a profound sense of unease, the information that they relayed to him made his blood run cold.

"Nari!"

Mary and Vin were desperately scanning the retreat area for any signs of Nari's whereabouts, their voices echoing with palpable anxiety and urgency as they repeatedly called out Nari's name as they searched.

"NARI!!"

Mary's repeated pleas for Nari were filled with a greater sense of desperation, culminating in a final, shrill scream before breaking down in tears.

"Hey, hey."

Vin approached the female, offering a comforting gesture by patting her on the back.

"Don't cry, you dumb bitch."

"Remove your sunglasses and say that again."

The two continued their frenzied search, their faces growing increasingly red from the combination of frustration and anger as they scoured the entire retreat area.

The three of them, including Nari, had previously shared a similar suspicion of Zeus' behavior, but never imagined that he would be capable of doing something this heinous and would be more than just a perverted man.

They had grown extremely close to one another, viewing themselves as a family. If anything as minor as a simple scratch were to be seen on Nari's body, they would make sure that Zeus would suffer twice as much pain and agony in retaliation.

As the intense search went ongoing for the missing offender and his potential victim, one of the police officers suddenly felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, causing him to instinctively turn around

As the intense search went ongoing for the missing offender and his potential victim, one of the police officers suddenly felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, causing him to instinctively turn around. Upon doing so, he was greeted by the unexpected sight of a hulking bald student, whose size dwarfed even his own. The imposing stature of the huge young man took the police officer by surprise, leaving him utterly taken aback.

'Is he really a freshman?'

"I'm Woong, have you seen Nari?" the student asked in which he shook his head in response.

He watched as the teen made his way to a group of other male students waiting nearby, all wearing the similar designed pajamas.

"He said no, Vasco."

As the members of the Burn Knuckles saw the tears fall from Vasco's eyes, they each wept along with him. Jace, who was observing them, wore a look of concern on his face.

"We need to find Nari. Let's save her from the bad guy."

And so, the group divided up and began to search in different directions with determination, causing some of their fellow students who was doing their own search to let out a squeal of surprise.

In a blind panic, Zack kept running and searching in every direction, feverishly yelling out Nari's name

In a blind panic, Zack kept running and searching in every direction, feverishly yelling out Nari's name. With every step, an unsettling feeling of dread overcame him, and to where his feet brought him only made his blood run even colder. A pool of blood on the concrete floor and Nari's phone found a short distance away from the crime scene.

He took large steps towards the phone and picked it up with his cold shaky hand. He glanced at the phone's screen, only find his own face reflecting back at him, seeing that Nari was indeed on live just as Jay stated.

"Can you tell me where she is?" Zack asked the screen.

Yuh get it Zack the explorer, Dora's shaking rn

The comment section was overwhelming, making it difficult for Zack to decipher any specific words or phrases. However, upon focusing, he finally noticed that every comment contains the same word on them.

Warehouse.

Zack bolted from the scene, leaving behind not only Nari's phone but also a sea of concerned comments from her worried viewers who were trying to ensure her safety.

Hacker Genius (ilove$$): [location link]
Hacker Genius (ilove$$): Everyone, assembly

ㅤㅤ

Words: 1.5k

12.23.23