029: Retreat Camp (5)

Start from the beginning

"Zoe, wait for the police!" yelled Daniel as Zoe who was already in tears nodded in response.

"Find her, please.."

The excessive noise generated by the boys' hurried footsteps in the hallways grabbed the attention of both the students and instructors, with the former stepping outside their rooms to take a closer look at the commotion. The instructors, who were conducting their nightly inspections, attempted to halt the three boys.

Jay and Zack swiftly sprinted past everyone, ignoring the various voices that attempted to halt them from continuing. Daniel, however, reluctantly took on the responsibility of notifying the instructors and students of the current situation.

"What's going on?" Instructor Soon-shin asked.

"Counselor Zeus took Nari! Please ask-"

"Did she get in trouble again?" it was Instructor Madonna this time who queried.

"No! He- HE'S A WANTED SEXUAL OFFENDER! NARI'S IN DANGER!"

"WHAT?!"

The thought of Nari's current state caused Daniel's nerves to skyrocket. The knowledge that the person that he held dear was in harm's way prompted him to swiftly release his arms from the instructor's grasp and proceed to rush down the hallway in order to follow after his two friends in retrieving Nari.

The once quiet halls was quickly filled with murmurs from the students. Soon-shin immediately made his way to inform the other instructors while Madonna, in a demanding tone, yelled at the teens.

"Wake everyone up! NOW!"

To Eli, who was already missing out on several aspects of a normal high school experience, the fact that he occupied an entire room by himself, while simultaneously being the only male student in the Beauty Department, did not pose any sort of issues

In an alternative perspective, Eli perceived the opportunity presented by the retreat camp as an ideal setting for him to rest and catch up the lack of sleep he had been suffering for multiple consecutive weeks or even months.

In the midst of his quiet room, the only sound that could be discerned was the muffled sounds emanating from the nearby rooms, as if they were passing through multiple layers of insulation.

Amidst this peaceful ambiance, Eli managed to find a comfortable position on his mattress, with a blanket wrapped around his body. After carefully positioning himself, he slowly let his eyelids fall shut, allowing himself to drift off into a state of slumber.

That was until the serene atmosphere that Eli had spent considerable effort crafting for himself was violently disrupted as someone repeatedly pounded on his door, accompanied by the frantic yelling of Eli's female classmates.

"Wake up!"
"Eli, open the door!"
"Eli?!"
"Come out!!"

Eli raised himself into a sitting position before promptly darting towards the source of the commotion as their panic stricken tones made him act as is.