030: Retreat Camp (6)

Start from the beginning

"Please, it hurts.."

The gruesome sight of the female he adores covered in her own blood took a toll on Zack's psyche, with the color red appearing to dominate his vision.

Daniel, along with the help of the search team and some fellow J High students, went around the area with the hope of finding any leads that would help them locate Nari

The male continued his search, taking a step and then another. It was not until he felt stepping into something that made him to stop.

He glanced down and saw a necklace lying on the ground. Daniel quickly bent down and picked up the necklace, carefully holding on to it as he stood back up. He then pulled his own necklace out from under his shirt and compared it to the other, finding that they indeed seemed to be very similar which confirmed its owner.

"STOP!"

Everyone's attention was immediately redirected, with their heads turning in the direction of the sound. The loud sound of footsteps followed, with each people scrambling towards the source of the noise, with Daniel leading.

"There they are!"

Upon arriving at the scene, they froze at the gruesome sight that greeted them. Blood was scattered everywhere, coating the floor, with signs of handprints and pools of it as well. Each of the four appeared injured and covered in blood.

The two instructors laid unconscious on the ground, while next to Zeus' form sat Zack, with Nari clinging to his neck, hugging him tightly.

"It's done, Zack. It's done now."

Sitting at the back of the ambulance, Nari can't help but squint her eyes at the female paramedic tending to her injuries

The medical professional, who had been subjected to Nari's intense stare, endeavored to block it out by redirecting her attention towards the task of providing the necessary medical care to the teen with cold sweat trailing down her forehead.

Nari's eyes shifted to the person attending to Zack in the nearby ambulance, and then to the others helping Wonbin. She squinted her eyes at them as well before nodding with her fist to her chin.