Prologue

Hi, my name is Alexandria Sarah Hunter. I was born on January 21st, 2004 in London, England to William and Jessica Hunter. I grew up in Dover, England with my two older brothers and my parents. My eldest brother, Samuel "Sammy" Nicolas Hunter, is 5 years older than me and acts like he is the king of England. My other brother, Bennett "Benny" Luke Hunter, is 3 years older than me and acts like the silliest person ever. There are a lot of things my brothers do not agree on but the one thing that they absolutely can agree on is protecting me.

But this story is not about my brothers, it is about me and a boy. A boy by the name of James Sirius Potter. James is the eldest son of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. He is probably one of the most popular boys in our school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. James is on the Quidditch team, plays pranks on people and is incredibly smart. Not to mention hot.

I first met James on September 1st, 2015 on the very first train ride to Hogwarts. He was running away along with his cousin, Fred Weasley II, because the two of them had pulled a prank on some third years that were now very angry about it. James barreled into me, knocking both of us to the ground while his cousin kept running. He helped me to my feet, apologizing a lot for bumping into me like that and knocking me to the ground. In return, I gave him an alibi for hanging out with me in my compartment at the time of the prank.

Over the years, I was kind of friends with James, being in different house, me a Slytherin him a Gryffindor, made it a little harder to be close friends, but in fourth year, I developed a crush on him. I never said anything because I always thought it was a long shot, that he wouldn't like me like that.

One day, in October of our sixth year, that changed. James came to me for help and, well why don't I show you what happened?