A whisper of his name (part 1)

She could feel the cold breeze that was coming through the balcony door. The exposed skin of her arms and her back broke out in goosebumps as she shivered in the place she stood. As she rubbed her arms, she looked down at the dress she had put on earlier in the evening. She didn't know what had possessed her to put it on, but she wanted Tahir to see her in it. He had bought it for her after all. He had done so much for them, for her and yet she broke his trust. She knew the words she had yelled at him that night hurt him, but all her life she had taken care of herself and Kerimsah all by herself. Letting someone in and letting herself be taken care of was something foreign to her. The walls she built, that once stood strong and tall, had started cracking. Each time Tahir looked her in the eyes a crack would appear. It scared her, the way he had such an effect on her. The way he was able to so quickly take down the walls she had spent so long building. Just as hard as it was for her to let someone in, it seemed it was even harder for Tahir. Yet he seemed to be opening up to her, doing things for her she knew he wouldn't for anyone else. It scared her, but it also excited her in ways she couldn't describe that she was doing that to him. Though she felt like all the progress they had made had been ruined by her that evening. She broke his trust, she lied to him and hurt him with the things she had said. After he had seen her talking to Mehmet over the cameras, they had an argument. Despite being angry and hurt by her betrayal, he told her to stay in the house and get some sleep and that they would finish the conversation in the morning. He left the house to cool down and let her have some space, which she was grateful for. Her head was a mess of thoughts spiraling out of control. She was at a crossroads, and she needed to decide what to do. Even though her first instinct was to run, run from Tahir and this whole mess that's been created, something inside her told her to stay. To trust him, to let him take care of it, to help her find a solution. She realized she had been standing, too lost in her thoughts to realize how cold it had got and how tired she was. As she closed the balcony door, she moved to the closet. She still couldn't believe Tahir had bought clothes for her. Another thing she couldn't believe was the fact that he watched her through the cameras. She was so angry at him for invading her privacy that way, for spying on her. The realization that he could've seen her changing sent a chill down her spine. A fire started growing in her belly as she imagined him looking at her undress. She took a deep breath and tried to shake the feeling away. What was wrong with her? Why was she feeling this way at such a thought? As she walked into the bathroom to change, she tried to chuckle the feeling up to the exhaustion and the heaviness of the day. Though deep down inside she knew that wasn't the reason for the way her body lit up at the thought.

------------------------------------------------------

"Please, choose us. Choose me, Tahir" she pleaded looking into his eyes as she held his hands. "What are you trying to do Farah? Are you trying to confuse me by seducing me?" he looked into her eyes before his gaze lowered to the low opening of her dress. "What if I am?" she pressed herself into him, her breasts rubbing against his chest causing her nipples to harden. "What if I am trying to seduce you?" she looked up at him, her eyes dark with desire as she let go of his hands so she could put them around his neck. He inhaled sharply, closing his eyes as he reveled in the feel of her hands on his skin. "Farah, if you don't stop now, I won't be able to control myself" instead of giving him an answer she pushed herself up so she was mere inches from his face. "What if I don't want you to control yourself?" before she could even wait for him to answer she felt a strong pair of hands on her waist, guiding her back towards the bed. When she looked into his eyes all she could see was desire, it made her body shiver with excitement. As the back of her knees hit the bed, her hold on his neck tightened. He brought his face closer to hers, nudging her cheek with his nose. She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent. As his lips inched closer to hers she titled her head to give him better access. The feel of his lips against hers ignited a fire inside her. What started out as a slow kiss turned into something more urgent as his tongue explored her mouth and his hand tangled up in her hair. Her hand started unbuttoning his shirt as his played with the string around her neck that held her dress. As he pulled the string the dress fell around her waist exposing her breasts. His hands skimmed across her arms as he guided her to lay back on the bed. As she lay down she lifted her hips up to let him finish pulling her dress down along with her underwear leaving her naked to his hungry gaze. She pushed herself up on her elbows as she watched him undress. When he was only left in his underwear her gaze lowered to his growing erection. She could feel her cheeks flush as she looked him back in the eyes. Their eyes spoke a language of their own as he lowered himself on top of her and started kissing his way down her body slowly. Painfully slow as she began to writhe beneath him, seeking friction in the one place she needed it most. As he kissed her just above the place she needed him most, he looked up at her. His dark eyes sparkling and teasing her as he stopped what he was doing. "Tahir..." she breathed out. "Please... I need you" the last part came out more as a whine as she felt his tongue on her. His tongue made a slow exploration of her as he came to her clit. When he started flicking his tongue up and down her clit, she let out a loud moan and her back lifted off the bed. Her hands tangled in his hair, holding his head in place, not wanting him to stop what he was doing. "Tahir. Oh God, Tahir..."