Issei: I do! Because no one is going to care about a damn thing that happens to me in this school!

Kenichi just frowned, the outside noise was getting to Issei, he knew that the stigma of being a pervert would stick. It wasn't just going to go away, so easily, so rather than resort to perversion, Issei was now resorting to anger. Lust had transformed into wrath and Kenichi could see this was the slight difference between him and Issei.

Kenichi: This club cares about you, we're trying to help you, you seemed to open up.

Issei: No, it doesn't, only a few care, but you'll be gone by the end of this school year.

Kenichi: Maybe, but you still can't let what others do affect you.

Issei: Easy for you to say.

Kenichi: I guess you're right, but I was like you, I'm sure Mizunuma told you that I was the most bullied person, until I eventually grew to who I am now.

Issei: Uh huh, in two years, and you got your harem, too, next...

Kenichi: You're still on about that harem thing?

Issei: No, but I...

Kenichi: If that is what is getting to you about multiple girls liking one guy, then I haven't done my job.

Issei: No, no, it is a little, don't get me wrong I am a little jealous about that, hence why I hope for a girl that never hears of my reputation at this place...

Kenichi: You know I was once a pervert too, right?

Issei: Huh?

Kenichi: Yeah, I had my moments, Kensi would show me spots to catch Miu and Shigure-sensei bathing.

Issei: What? And who's Kensei?

Kenichi: He's Renka's father.

Issei: The one who taught you Chinese kenpo.

Kenichi: Yep, he's quite the pervert himself.

Issei: Is that why you put Renka-senpai with me? Because she's able to handle her perverted father, so she could handle me?

Kenichi: No, I paired her with you because you met her, when you came to tell me that you were joining the club, which I'm going to need you to stay away from.

Issei: Kicking me off, I should have expected that.

Kenichi: No, I want you to stay away because of your anger. Other than Renka, Ikki, Mizunuma, and I, you haven't made that many friends and it's likely people will use your reputation against you. When they exploit that anger, you will become blinded by it and anyone can beat you. I don't want you to burst out again, keep your emotions in check, understand?

Issei: Yeah... sure.

Kenichi still kept him pinned to the wall for a few more seconds before he softened his grip and let him go.

Shigure: What's... going on... out here?

Kenichi: Ah, sorry, Shigure-sensei, I was holding Issei here to cool off, he got into a bit of a tussle this morning.

Shigure: Hmm... - as she looked at Issei, who avoided her gaze - 'he continues to hide himself.'

Miu: Hey - as she came up to the two of them - these are for you.

As she handed the bag of posters and briefcase to Issei.

Issei: Thanks, Fūrinji-senpai.

It was a bit of a shock to Miu as he called her by her last name, but the others were on a first name basis. She figured that this is what Renka meant about spending time to see what they were seeing. Issei took his things and went into the locker room and put away the posters before walking out to his classroom, not saying anything to Miu, Kenichi, or Shigure.