Motohama: Hey, don't sweat it too much, those posters weren't worth anything.

Matsuda: Yeah, dude, you probably picked up the wrong ones, we'll go this weekend and get the good stuff - smirking as he kicked some dirt on one of the posters.

That little kick sent Issei into a spiral as he snapped and roared, tackling Matsuda to the ground.

Issei: Fuck you! I'm sick and tired of your shit! - as he punched Matsuda in the face on each word - I wish I never met either of you shits!

His fist was bruised and bloodied and so was Matsuda's face, but before he could connect, he was tackled off the pervert by Kenichi.

Issei: Let me go!

Kenichi: No! This is not the time! Mizunuma, get him to the infirmary! - as he held a struggling Issei, who was glaring hatefully at the two perverts.

Miu and Renka gathered up the posters, wiping them down to clean them up a bit. For Miu, she grabbed a Dragon Ball poster and looked at it, she was shocked, since the guy on it looked like a martial artist.

Miu: 'Is this why he wanted to join Kenichi-kun's club?' - as she looked up at Issei, he was glaring at her, surprising her.

To Issei, he believed that she was judging him, so his glare was tell her "fuck you."

Kenichi: You're coming with me - as he continued to restrain Issei and dragged him to the dojo that they trained at.

Renka: Alright, the show's over, better head to your classes - she directed to all the students that were still there.

To them, they never expected Issei to snap like that after all, the two were perverts like him. It was surprising to see that he didn't bring pornographic material. The Perverted Beast acted like a beast, it kind of instilled a little fear about Issei, but they knew of Kenichi's background in martial arts, so they expected him to teach Issei a lesson.

Renka: Hey, can you take these to Kenichi, it seems that Issei dropped them? - showing the bag of the now rolled up posters and Issei's briefcase.

Miu: Why can't you?

Renka: Because I would need to explain to the student council that this was self defense, he was standing up for himself.

Miu: As if they're going to buy that.

Renka: They have to, this is Issei's second time in violation of using violence and it's only the second week of the school year.

Miu: Why do you care, wouldn't it be good that he leaves your club?

Renka: Maybe you should spend some time with him, he's really trying to change himself from that perverted stigma that he obtained in his first year at this school. Remember you're the one that said seeing is believing.

Miu: And leave you alone with Kenichi? Hell no! - as Renka stuck out her tongue at Miu before heading off to the student council office.

Miu let out a sigh as she went to the dojo, where the mixed martial arts club trained.

WITH ISSEI AND KENICHI

Kenichi had Issei pinned to the wall, giving him a stern glare at his kouhai, who just glared back.

Kenichi: What is the matter with you?

Issei: Nothing.

Kenichi: That's clearly a lie, you can't just snap at everyone, Issei.

Issei: And do nothing? Are you kidding me? They were beginning to trash my stuff and nobody did anything, so I did.

Kenichi: It doesn't mean that you have to resort to violence, Issei.