Chapter 28 - unconscious

Começar do início

You almost died two times now

Once he noticed that your heart was still beating, he took a deep breath in relief, but that didn't took long when choso instantly but gently carried you, your unconscious body in his arms.

His eyes scanned across your face and your body, getting more worried and concerned about the cuts, wounds, and the bloods that have dried, and blaming himself.

Choso started walking while carrying you. The place was silent once again, his heart was still racing like crazy, and thinking, where he should bring you to help treating your injuries. "I don't know anyone and where.." Choso sighed, but no, he will do anything for you to recover.

But... abruptly, yuta appeard behind choso, dragging an unconscious yuji by his hoodie. When choso turned around, yuta saw your body in his arms. "Two unconscious bestfriends huh." Yuta commented while approaching.

"What!?" Before choso can even react, yuta stikes him in the face that made you fall out of his arms and landed onto the ground, and choso got knocked out off guard.

Yuta looked back at your unconscious body before grabbing the back collar of your uniform and started dragging you as well next to yuji.

He dragged the two of you to the secluded area, where there's a wood fire. Yuta lets go the two of you and laid you next to yuji who was next to the fire. Yuta sat down in a cement in front while waiting for you two to wake up.

Several minutes later, yuji gasp and woke up first while yuta was still sitting emotionless nearby. "Hm? I'm-" Yuji was cut off by yuta "What a relief!" Yuta grinned in relief.

Yuji was confused, but then he just noticed that you were also laying remaining unconscious. Yuji's eyes widened "Wait- y/n! What happened to her!?!" His voice cracked as he placed his ear on your chest to check if you're still breathing.

"Did you do this— too?" Yuji asked in curiosity, his blood is about to boil if ever yuta will say 'yes.'

"No. I was focused on killing you." Yuta replied calmly "Then who!?" Yuji chimed in "It gotta be naoya i'm sure." He grumbled before pulling away, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

Yuji looked back at yuta "And wait.. where's choso?" He asked with his brows furrowing. Yuta froze for several seconds "i... ah-"

Yuji rolled his eyes "And how am i still alive.. you killed me." Yuji questioned. Yuta sighed in relief a bit "Because of cursed reverse technique." He replied.

"Itadori." Megumi's voice was heard all of a sudden as he walked out of the darkness. "Y/n?" Megumi frowned when he saw your unconscious body laid down.

Yuji and yuta stopped in their tracks, surprised when megumi came. "Fushiguro..!" Yuji's face was filled with worry and surprise at the same time.

"What are you doing? What happened to y/n?" Megumi didn't hesitate to check on you, walking past yuta and yuji. "Don't worry, she will wake up soon." Yuta reassured but of course megumi didn't believe.

The three boys started discussing about the culling game, master tengen and the barriers. After several moments, megumi picked your unconscious body up and carried you. "Now let's head back and get moving." He insisted and started walking first.

But megumi stopped and was caught off guard when choso appeared out of nowhere in the shadow "About that barrier... there may be a past it." Choso approached them. They were surprised, then yuta replied "Oh.. wait you were listening?"

"Hm." Choso hummed in response. Then his eyes darted, he noticed that megumi was carrying you, that made his irises shrink.

———————————————————

Oh nahhh i wonder what'll happen, to be continued