-----------------------------

Tokuda took some more photos of the class in school before focusing on Aoyama.

"Seat number 1, Yuga Aoyama. His quirk lets him shoot a laser from his stomach. Seat number 2, Mina Ashido. Her quirk lets her secrete acid from her body that melts anything. Number 3, Tsuyu Asui. Her quirk gives her the characteristics of a frog."

Going to gym class, Sato, Kaminari and Iida raced each other.

"Number 4, Tenya Iida. The second son of the Iida hero family. His quirk lets him move very fast."

Doing the long-distance jump, Uraraka made herself float.

"Number 5, Ochaco Uraraka. Her quirk lets her make anything she touches weightless."

Doing the high jump exercise, Ojiro used his tail to get over.

"Number 6, Mashirao Ojiro. His quirk lets him manipulate his tail freely and use it like his arms and legs."

Back inside, Kaminari helped charge some of his classmates' phones.

"Denki Kaminari. His quirk lets him store electricity in his body and discharge it. Number 8, Eijiro Kirishima. His quirk lets him harden his whole body."

A gerbil ran across Koda's arm, Sato eating a donut while watching.

"Number 9, Koji Koda. his quirk lets him control living things. Number 10, Rikido Sato. His quirk lets him change the sugar stored up in his body into power."

While in math class, Shoji and Jiro used their quirks to help them learn better.

"Number 11, Mezo Shoji. His quirk lets him make things like eyes, mouths, or ears at the tips of his arms. Number 12, Kyoka Jiro. Her quirk lets her use the plugs on her ears to hear quiet sounds and release explosive sounds."

At lunch, Dark Shadow ordered at the lunch counter,  "One large pork cutlet curry, and five yakisoba breads."

Taking the plate, Dark Shadow took the plate of food to Tokoyami while Sero used his tape to get the bread.

"Number 13, Hanta Sero. His quirk lets him shoot tape from his elbows. Number 14, Fumikage Tokoyami. His quirk lets him manipulate the monster, Dark Shadow."

Todoroki stood on the roof of U.A., shooting out fire while making ice.

"Number 15, Shoto Todoroki. His quirk lets him emit ice from his right half and flames from his left half."

A few girls watched Todoroki from on the ground, Ashido and Hagakure being among them.

"Number 16, Toru Hagakure. Her quirk makes her invisible."

"Die!" Bakugo yelled as he AP Shot a wall in Gym Gamma.

"Number 17, Katsuki Bakugo. His quirk lets him make the sweat on his palms of his hand explode."

the camera focused up on raven who was kneeling down to pet a cat out in the dorm garden, a small smile graces her lips. 

"number 18, raven kudo, her quirk allows her to manipulate and create blood"

Midoriya scaled up the walls in the gym.

"Number 19, Izuku Midoriya. His quirk lets him increase his physical abilities."

Mineta threw one of his balls into the air while catching it. showing off for the camera.

"Number 20, Minoru Mineta. His quirk lets him stick to anything."

"Number 21, Momo Yaoyorozu. Her quirk lets her create things with her body."

Tokuda watched the students walk back to their dorms until a cat meowed at him. He bent down to pet it before the cat ran off, watching it run as he thought beforehand.

--------------

"So raven" Tokuda adjusted the camera to get raven in frame, she rests her head on her hand and sighs. 

"what is it like being a UA student?"

"couldnt you have asked anyone else?" 

"i could have, but you seem much more interesting" 

raven rolls her eyes. "right" 

"could you answer the question please" Tokuda smiles. 

"being a UA student is definitely not what i thought it was going to be, its a lot different" 

"is that a good thing?" 

"sometimes" raven hums. "depends on the day" 

"who would you say your favourite hero is?" 

"my dad" raven hums, "venom, he was is my favourite hero" 

"oh, your father is venom, how interesting, what is it like having a pro hero as a parent?" 

"okay, he wasnt really home much, but when he was he made sure to spoil us" 

"us? you have siblings?" 

"yeah, a brother" 

"who would you say out of the pro's teaching here, who has helped you the most?" 

"erasure head and vlad king, they have been training me since i was younger" 

"how young?" 

raven sighs. "vlad since i was able to stand, and aizawa started around my second year in middle school" 

"how come vlad taught you so early?" 

"he's my uncle" 

"do you want to be the number 1 hero one day?" 

"what am i 7, no i dont. i dont care where i end up, as long as I'm doing something good" 

"and what about all might, what's your opinion on his retirement" 

"I'm upset, as is everyone. but i think its time to let others show there faces now, were entering a new generation" 

------------

raven walked out into the common room, minding her own business as her eyes land on the reporter man, he lifts his head and meets eyes with raven, she gives a curt nod and carries on her way to the kitchen.

"Katsuki Bakugo's abilities are on par with those of pro heroes, but in middle school, he declared that he would surpass All Might, so it's hard to imagine him as All Might's successor. The runner-up at the sports festival, Shoto Todoroki, can also be eliminated. After all, his father is the number two hero, Endeavor. It's hard to think he would let his son be All Might's successor. Check, with the rook. The only ones left then are the third place, raven kudo."

"though, I've been watching her, she doesn't seem to bothered about being number 1, i think she's just gliding through at her own pace" he pauses as raven walks out again, he smiles and she hums, walking back into the elevator and disappearing upstairs.

"my instincts are telling me its izuku Midoriya"