"You're studying art then? What's your major?" Tyler asked and Daithi said, "Media and Design with Music Performance as a minor. I like drawing, editing videos and whatnot and also writing songs and play some guitar, so I figured it'd be a good thing to work on. What about you? What's your major?"

"Engineering and minoring in Mechanics. I like building things, you know? I really like cars too, and figured I might as well get a license. Especially if I want to open my own shop," he said and Daithi grinned.

"Sounds like you've got it all planned out," he said with a chuckle and Tyler shrugged. "It'll just be a side job, my uh, species has a job that requires me to be away often," he said vaguely and Daithi tilted his head.

"Well. I'm sure once you get established and can hire some employees, everything will work out fine," he encouraged and Tyler huffed a laugh. "Yeah, maybe. Hey, why haven't you asked me what I am? Most people do as soon as they can," he asked curiously and Daithi shrugged.

"I'm curious, yeah, but you obviously have a reason why you don't want just anyone to know, and we've only known each other a few days. I don't want to push, so if you wanna tell me when you're ready, that's fine. If you never tell me, that's fine too. As long as you're not a danger to me, I don't have any worry, and like I said before, I don't feel any negativity from you, so we're good," he said easily, looking down the road to see the bus coming around the corner.

"You have more sense than most humans," Tyler said amused and Daithi laughed. "A lot of trial and error, I learned young its best to not just ask people what they are, I got into trouble when I was like 9 and asked a group of selkies what they were. They took offense and it was only because I was a kid they didn't hurt me. Too badly at least," he mumbled, his hand moving to his ribs as he remembered the punch the youngest had given him.

Tyler shook his head and Daithi grinned at him. The bus pulled up and they got on, showing their student IDs to get on for free. They went to sit down in the back, thankful the bus was mostly empty for a Monday morning.

"Is there a coffee shop on campus?" Daithi asked and Tyler gave him a bemused look. "It's a college campus full of sleep deprived young adults, of course there's coffee shops. There's actually a Starbucks not too far from where the bus drops us off, I always stop in on days of my morning classes," he said and Daithi grinned sheepishly.

The bus ride went by fast, them only being a mile or two from campus. They got off and Daithi looked around interested. He'd only seen pictures of campus, having been still in Ireland during presentation week.

"Right, Starbucks is over here," Tyler said, leading him down a few pathways and up to a building. "This is where most food places or entertainment things are. There's a few others scattered, and cafeterias in three of the dorms that's open and free to students weekdays and for breakfast on weekends. You'll have to pay for lunch and dinner, but they take student money."

Daithi frowned, confused. "Student money?" He asked and Tyler nodded. "Yeah, every student automatically gets like $300 you can use with your ID that only works on campus. The cafeterias, a few food places, a couple of the convenience stores and the supply store takes them," he explained and Daithi nodded slowly, a bit surprised.

"I didn't know about that," he said surprised and Tyler shrugged. "I only know about it because my counselor told me last year, I was struggling a bit because no one wants to hire a - uh, one of me, and it's required to list your species when you're applying for jobs," he said, face irritated.

"That's discrimination, isn't that against the new laws for the supernatural?" Daithi asked and Tyler rolled his eyes. "It is, but they all get away with it because they claim I'm a danger, which I'm not as long as I have my gloves on," he said irritated, showing his hands.