A world full of machines.

The cold air, the towering metal tower, the shiny silver metal ground. All of this has a strong science fiction color. And for some reason, the light here is not golden, but bright blue. When these lights shine on the body, the whole person seems to become energetic.

The two pilots followed Xia Zhi off the plane one after another, and the sight they saw was beyond their imagination.

At this time, they remembered what their commander had said when they received this flight mission. Those words echoed in their minds, making them look at Xia Zhi with a hint of awe subconsciously.

Xia Zhi didn't say much else, but led the two of them to his helicopter quickly.

An ordinary civilian helicopter was the first reaction of the two pilots.

Xia Zhi could see what the two were thinking, and she didn't care when she saw that they were focusing more on looking at their surroundings. Instead, he opened the door of the helicopter and checked the instruments.

Upon seeing this, the two pilots immediately withdrew their probing gaze and turned their gaze to the instrument panel that Xia Zhi was quickly setting. This is incredible.

The helicopter looks ordinary on the outside, but the interior settings are no worse than those of military helicopters.

It seems that what he said on the transport plane before Xia Zhi was indeed not meant to be bragging.

Xia Zhi motioned for the two of them to come forward and explained to them the details of these dashboards. After that, I watched the two of them become familiar with various operations.

According to estimates, they still have nearly an hour's flight time from the airport at the Great Northwest Base.

After previous aircraft accidents, the pilot had contacted the tower. Now the entire transport plane has been taken into space by Xia Zhi. For the tower, it means that the aircraft has lost its signal within the radar detection range.

This situation often results in a plane crash.

Xia Zhi wanted to go out as soon as possible, contact the outside world, and report that he was safe.

As for the mechanical space in front of them, it is indeed the blue stone space in their bodies.

Xia Zhi never thought that one day he would take the initiative to expose the existence of space. However, she did not regret it.

In the previous situation, she could actually save herself and her child. As long as she keeps the plane at a certain altitude, she can directly bring the helicopter out of the space. Then enter the helicopter cockpit and start the helicopter. The entire process must be quick and error-free to ensure your own little life.

But she couldn't save Lao Mo, KK, Vincent, Fatty Bai, Fatty Liu, and other passengers, pilots, and soldiers on the plane. Not to mention the important supplies loaded on the plane.

In the end, Xia Zhi decided to use a more dangerous method with a higher chance of success.

That is to bring people into the blue stone space.

And the result now seems to be successful.

Sure enough, everyone had taken the blue potion made from the fragments of the blue light ball. The mechanization potential in the body has been stimulated. It is also because of this that we can survive in this space.

Summer Solstice has been conducting many small experiments on whether living things can enter space.

The most successful ones may be the eggs of those silkworm babies.