Half a month has passed since that big night invasion.

In the past half month, except for Vincent's rush to buy mutation potion, almost none of them had gone down the mountain. On the night of the summer solstice, I quietly and quickly went to check out the places on the mountainside, and came back immediately after confirming the situation outside.

Things are getting a little hard to accept outside.

Some of the cyborg mutants living on the mountainside have been completely controlled by the suddenly powerful force, and are drifting away. They think they are superior to others. In addition to hunting mechanical bodies every day, he drinks alcohol, looks for beauties, and eats meat. It's like living a drunken life.

The other kind that went to the extreme began to advocate the supremacy of machinery. He believes that mechanization is the correct direction for human evolution. In fact, they began to vaguely feel that the mechanical body was the end of human evolution, and they thought about turning themselves into complete robots all day long. These people will intercept part of the mechanical bodies they hunt to see if they can fully mechanize themselves.

Except for these two people, the rest are cyborgs with normal mentality. These people are generally not very mechanized. Basically, the mutation was caused by the mutation potion.

"The current situation is that we have no worries about food and drink. We also have plenty of fuel. As for winter clothes, not many were dug out from the ruins. If the temperature continues to drop in the future, it will be difficult to spend the night on the top of the mountain."

Vincent is temporarily responsible for the management of the entire team's materials. When escaping from the resort, everyone carried a lot of food in their backpacks. These things are not consumed much in this half month. Because on the top of the mountain, they can hunt. There is also an unpolluted water source on the top of the mountain. These things greatly ensured their lives.

"But the situation in the middle of the mountain is not that good." Fatty Bai, a serious Internet enthusiast, said without raising his head, staring at the screen of his mobile phone.

"Let me tell you, let's not go down the mountain. Didn't Captain Hu send a message to Xia Zhi, reminding us not to run down the mountain recently?" "Why doesn't the

base care about those swollen cyborgs? Humph, there are cyborgs. What a big deal." Fatty Liu muttered softly.

Xia Zhi's hand kept patting her sleeping daughter. Finally, he said: "It depends on the situation! Just be patient. I believe there will be results without waiting long."

But it doesn't take long for the base to implement new measures. But before that, someone was seeking death and reaching the top of the mountain.

At ten o'clock in the evening, who's on time? Tonight it's Xia Zhi's turn to be on duty. She directly took out the quilt, covered her head, and sat not far from the fire. Watch the fire and be alert for any movement outside the cave.

Therefore, when someone approached the cave for about a few dozen meters, Xia Zhi had already discovered the traces of these people without having to use up his mental energy.

There were three people coming, and all three of them were cyborgs. Because their mechanical fingers, mechanical collarbones, and mechanical fists are particularly conspicuous on the mountains at night.

These three people probably don't regard them who live in the mountains as ordinary people!

Xia Zhi was amused. At this moment, she didn’t know that these people’s target was KK. And when I heard the owner of the mechanical finger pointing at the entrance of his cave and muttering the words "The big dog is in that cave". Xia Zhi felt that these people really needed a lesson.