Of course, there are also those who are alone. After seeing the black air abyss, a large amount of black air was sprayed out and fell to the ground. I walked over curiously. Then I discovered that the black air mass was somewhat shaped like the shell of an egg. I just stepped on it with my foot and there was no sign of any breakage.

"Oh my goodness! What the hell is this!"

The black air abyss was still spraying various small black air masses, most of which were busy escaping from the junction. No one really satisfies this man's curiosity.

However, soon, he knew what this thing was without anyone having to answer.

Because, just when he moved his feet away from the black air mass, he was about to continue running. Suddenly, a gap opened in the black air mass. Then, a metallic color came out from the gap. Before the man could react, he saw a flash of cold light. My calves felt cold as they stepped on the black air mass.

Then a stream of blood spurted out and splashed on many people passing by.

The man looked down belatedly and found that his calf had disconnected from his body at some point. Then, his body tilted and he fell directly to the ground.

At the last moment of his life, he finally saw clearly what was in the black air mass.

Metallic sickles stretched out from the black air mass one after another. Metallic tentacles flashed, followed by a pair of blue eyes and a triangular head. After the triangular head appeared, he tilted his head and glanced at himself. The last moment he saw was the afterimage of the mechanical mantis, which was as big as an adult's palm, jumping onto him.

In the end, the man's head fell to the ground, and the last thought in his mind was actually the comfortable days when he and a few old friends were sitting in a teahouse, drinking tea and chatting before the black energy broke out. He thought it would be nice to die like this.

There were calls for help and screams coming one after another from behind. Correspondingly, black air masses fell to the ground one after another, like eggshells cracking, and mechanical insects emerged one after another.

The moment these mechanical insects appear, they will attack the humans closest to them. As for the cracked black gas shells they left on the ground, they turned into a stream of black gas, directly dyeing the nearby grass and trees with an ominous black.

Clang sounds occurred one after another. Xia Zhi shook the dagger blade that had been stretched by her, and swung it towards the mechanical insect blocking the way again. When these mechanical insects encountered Xia Zhi's long dagger, they were completely helpless.

Xia Zhi mechanically waved the long dagger, just wanting to rush back to the board house area as soon as possible. There, her family was waiting for her.

However, she also discovered many types of mechanical insects that appeared along the way. There are mechanical cockroaches, mechanical earthworms, mechanical beetles, mechanical mantises, mechanical grasshoppers, and even mechanical dragonflies. Xia Zhi didn't understand why these winged insects didn't fly high when they encountered black air. Instead, he was infected with black energy and eventually became mechanized.

The mechanical insects with wings are not as easy to deal with as the mechanical ants that can only crawl.

"Wow, there are so many new species! Aren't you going to give them away if you catch them?"

Some of the salvage teams who were escaping around started to exclaim. There are even attempts to use metal nets to catch the mechanical insects that begin to appear in mid-air.

Black air sweeps across [natural disaster]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें