She started to feel very cold and even started to complain about why the acceleration of gravity was so slow. Until the body entered an impenetrable darkness, a smile appeared on the corner of Xia Zhi's mouth.

This black energy that scares countless humans turns out to be like this after entering it!

This is the last trace of consciousness during the summer solstice. Unconscious, she didn't notice that the blue stone hanging on her chest began to emit a faint blue light, and then melted into her body... -

"

Ah...ah...ah..."

Xia Zhi woke up from the nightmare, My head was covered with sweat, and I couldn't tell where I was for a moment. Until a warm, fleshy little hand rested on her still trembling shoulders: "Mom, Mom, how are you?"

He Feifei, a child who had just turned 3 years old, was a well-behaved little cutie. She didn't cry even after being woken up by her mother's screams. Instead, she imitated her mother's way of coaxing her, reaching out and patting her mother's back gently.

Xia Zhi was brought back to her senses by the sound of mother and the warmth behind her.

She looked around and finally realized she was at home. Beside her is her daughter Feifei.

How is this possible?

Doubts didn't stop her instincts.

Xia Zhi turned around and took her daughter into her arms. The plump little child finally began to calm down her violent heartbeat. Her rationality returned, and she began to think:

What on earth happened?

Xia Zhi remembered that she was holding the body of her dog a second ago, and they fell into a dark world formed by black energy. Why are you back in your room now? And there is still no room that was carefully taken care of before the black energy appeared.

It all seems so magical.

It seemed like a long time, but it seemed like only a few minutes. Xia Zhi's ears once again heard her daughter's soft little milky voice: "Mom, Mom..."

Xia Zhi came back to her senses and was used to letting her know that her daughter wanted to pee. She couldn't think of anything else for the time being. After finishing her daughter's affairs, she finally had a real sense of the world.

It seems that she is not dreaming now.

So, is she reborn?

Xia Zhi habitually touched the blue stone on her neck, but nothing came of it. The blue stone his parents gave him before they died is missing. Xia Zhi felt anxious for a moment, then as if she felt something, she opened the collar of her pajamas.

Sure enough, there was now a blue spherical pattern on the chest that used to be white. The entire pattern is exactly the same as the original blue stone in terms of shape, color, and size.

This discovery allowed Xia Zhi to confirm that he was indeed reborn.

The blue light seen at the moment before death was not an illusion. What is going on?

I don’t have time to think about it at the summer solstice.

When she realized she was reborn, the first thing she did was to quickly get her phone and confirm the date.

Xia Zhi laughed to tears when she found out that she was reborn one month before the black energy broke out. Then, the next second, she immediately called her husband.

The expected inability to connect made Xia Zhi realize the reality of this world even more.

According to memory, her husband He Tiansheng should have arrived at a confidential unit at this time and was conducting tests on newly discovered special substances. During this period, she was unable to actively contact the other party. According to the experience of her previous life, her husband will call her to arrange evacuation when the black energy breaks out in a month. However, what happened after that...