Chapter Two

Informing the school made Inko thankful. The support her son received was amazing. They swore to accommodate his needs no matter what.

When she informed the boys about the conversation they were more than grateful. One problem off their shoulders.

Izuku currently lay across Katsuki's lap. Watching TikTok as his Alpha ran his fingers through his hair.

"Kacchan?" The little omega beamed up at him.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Katsuki answered caressing his lover's cheek affectionately.

"Can you make me food? I getting hangry!" Izuku pouted.

It made the blond above him smile down at him.

"How could I ever say no to that cute face?" Katsuki muttered before lifting the Omega into his arms and heading to the kitchen.

He set the shorter boy on the counter before beginning to make him some ramen.

As he watched the ramen in the pot cook, he placed his hands on the green-headed boy's waist. Katsuki noticed that his partner's waist had become increasingly smaller. His hips widened out slightly and his slightly smaller hands than before.

After finding out your second gender, your features begin to change. You hit a second puberty.

He kissed the doe-eyed omega's forehead and stared into his adorable eyes.

He sighed contently before straightening and checking on the noodles.

When the food was finally done, he fed the omega and watched his eyes light up in joy at the delectable taste.

"You're so damn cute," Katsuki stated.

Izuku's face blossomed a deep red as he glanced away.

"Awe, don't look away from me. I want to stare into those gorgeous eyes, my love." Katsuki teased, tilting his omega's chin up. He looked at him with a smile.

"Kacchan!" The omega whined covering his face. Sending the blond's head back in laughter.

Sunday night, the two sat in were back in the dorms. Preparing for the upcoming week. One, pacing back and forth, and one rapidly mumbling.

It was a long day of overthinking, a lot of energy drinks, and homework.

Until the dreadful day, Monday.

———

Izuku breathed in the scent of UA. It reminded him of a mall. The recognizable scent gave him anxiety for the day ahead.

Izuku walked down the hall in his oversized uniform. He didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention to himself.

He opened the large door to his classroom. He was met with the loud bustling of his schoolmates. The colorful hair made him smile.

"Deku!" A feminine voice said as his body was attacked with a hug.

"Hi, Ochaco," Izuku said as he pulled away from the girl. His green hair cast a shadow over his face.

He watched as the short girl skipped back over to Ashido and Jirou.

The green-eyed boy made his way to his seat, placing his bag by his feet before plopping down.

He glanced at the blond-haired boy in front of him. His head was on the table as he listened to music from the headphones atop his head. Izuku smiled before grabbing a pencil and poking him in the back with the eraser.

All he received in return was a grunt.

'Ah, he's asleep.' Izuku thought with a red tint on his cheeks. He thought his Alpha was beyond attractive.

"Settle down, problem children. Midoriya, wake Bakugou. Uraraka, get Kaminari off the ceiling, Yaoyorozu, Stop braiding Tsu's hair." Mr. Aizawa mumbled rubbing his dry eyes.

The class did as they were told. Midoriya shook the blond's shoulder, making him lift his head.

He turned around and glared at Izuku. Until he saw who it was and his gaze softened. He gave a slight smile before turning in his seat to face the front.

"There's an announcement." At this, the class erupted.

"Mr. Aizawa, what is it?" Most of the class chanted repeatedly. Aizawa activated his quirk to shut them up.

"Now, as I was saying. There's an Omega in our class." Aizawa stated.

"Wait what? An Omega? But aren't Omegas too fragile to fight?" Some of the class whispered to each other.

"Hey! Now, I don't want to hear that kind of thinking from this class. Ever! Omegas are very much capable of being heroes. There are plenty of omega heroes." Aizawa said with a glare.

"Like who, Sensei?" Kirishima raised his hand in curiosity.

"I'll be happy to tell you, Kirishima. Thirteen, Hawks, Mount Lady, Cementos, and All Might are just a few Omega-labeled heroes." Aizawa said crossing his arms.

"Wait what? Hawks and All Might are Omegas?" Some of the class shouted with wide eyes.

"Yes, indeed," Aizawa said with a smirk.

Midoriya raised his hand.

"Yes, Midoriya?" Aizawa gestures for him to continue with his question.

"Are there any more omega heroes?" He asked with shy green eyes downcast.

"Of course, problem child. I'm also an Omega myself." Aizawa said putting his hands in his pockets.

"What?" The whole class said in unison.

None of them even suspected their teacher of being an Omega himself. His being one surprised them more than finding out about All Might.

Aizawa smirked and nodded. Moved his hair to the side revealing the label underneath. He let his hair fall back down to his shoulders a moment later.

Soon the class calmed down but there was still one question on their minds.

"Mr. Aizawa, who is the Omega?" Yaoyorozu asked politely.

"It is up to them if they would like to share that information, Yaoyorozu." The tall teacher reminded her. The class whined but nodded understandingly.

"Wait I'm confused, do you think they would just like to raise their hand or something? " Kaminari asked scratching his tilted head.

The class stared at him.

"Was that a dumb question? Is that why everyone is looking at me like that?"