Have we met before? (I)

Michelle/Mich a easy go lucky student she has reputation of being a play girl sa school nila. Galing sa mayamang pamilya she can easily find a way out of trouble.

Anntonia/Ann exchange student from Thailand a smart, kind and easy to get with can be masungit sometimes but it depends on the person she's dealing with. She can understand some tagalog words but fluent in speaking english.

-------------------------------------------------

Michelle

*alarm sounds starts beeping* * phone starts ringing*

She finds for her phone in the table near her bed and answer it still half sleep and not knowing who it was

"hello?." she groggily answered

"My gosh hubby are you still sleeping pa?." It was Rhian her best friend since birth.

"Hmm yeah wifey why?." Mich asked still not opening her eyes.

"Ano ba yan wake up na or you'll be late nanaman first day pa naman." It's their last year in college. Michelle taking up business course since she's going to take over their family business soon, while Rhian is taking up Fashion design the two are so close that they are mistakenly a couple which they love to joke always as they call each other hubby and wifey.

Michelle started to prepare for school lazily she's confident she can't be scolded because who would want to scold the Uni's granddaughter. Yes, her grandmother is the owner of the University but even though given their grandmother/granddaughter relationship they're not tolerating Michelle misdemeanor she sure gets a word from her grandama when she does something.

"Why do we even have to study hindi naman nagagamit lahat ng tinuturo kapag sa real life na." Mich murmured while prepapring. She love doing monologue every morning coz she's too lazy to go to school. 

"I already know how to run the business and I don't need to study! why don't they just hire me, why do I have to get a degree! Come on like I grew up going and playing around the company that's why I learned all what I need to learn to run the company!." She continued while fixing her hair as she sigh in defeat coz she still going to school.

"The only thing that motivates me going to school is that I might see sexy girls maybe just maybe hihi." She giggled as she finished looking at herself in the mirror. 

"Ok i'm good to go." She entered the elevator and headed to the parking lot and drove to the University using her Baby Jaguar.

Anntonia

She woke up early and prepares breakfast, today is her first day at the University as an exchange student. She's not scared though coz it's not her first time to be here in the Philippines they often visit here together with her family and her friends. Also some of her Thai friends stays here also and some are exchange students like her that's why she doesn't feel alone.

She finished eating and started preparing her things, she woke up early coz she doesn't want to be late even her apartment is just walking distance to the University. 

"I think I'm ready to go." She smiled at the mirror as she finished putting a light make up. She grabbed her things and started walking to the Uni where she's taking up Business course as she wishes to start her own business soon.

"Ok I can do this, don't be nervous just be yourself and you'll be ok, 1 year just 1 year and you'll gonna be a business woman." Anntonia motivates herself as she entered the University.

"Good morning." The lady guard greets her as she entered. She smiled back and slightly bowed her head and showed her ID. She went in  and scanned the whole university.

"Wow I didn't expect it to be this big how am I supposed to know the business course building." She told to herself as she started walking unconsciously without knowing someone is behind her ready to capture her.  

"Click." What the!." Anntonia covered her mouth as she nearly curses as she looked at her wrist.

----------------------------------------

A/N

I realized it's too long pala that's why I'm going to publish it by part so hihihihihihihihihi