2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm forcing me to wake up to turn all of my other alarms off.

I slowly got up stretching my limbs before slowly heading towards my bathroom I got in there and made sure to close the door I went to the shower and turned it on. While I was waiting for it to heat up I got undressed and hopped in. I stood under the shower for a minute trying to wake myself up before washing my hair and body after I was done I got out wrapping a towel around my body before heading to my sink to brush my teeth. I went to my room to get some fresh clothes some blue jeans, white cropt top and a grey hoodie.

I went to my bathroom again and put my clothes on and going to my mirror to put a little bit of makeup on just some mascara  and then concealer and the parts that needed it and lip gloss. I moved on to my hair and brushed it tying it up (you choose the hair. )

I went to the door of my room slipping on my shoes before heading out to go to breakfast i checked my phone to see it read 8:30.

I went to the dining room to see most of the ghouls there just Swiss and Sodo missing but everyone else was there. That morning I remembered I had some vocal lessons with Cumulus and me and Phantom were going to get guitar lessons together.

I got my food (any food) headed to the table "Hey Luna" I heard a voice say I span around to see one of the ghouls it was Cirrus "Hey Cirrus!" we sat down to eat together just talking about random things and the others slowly joined us with conversations or just around us.

Everyone was in the dining hall uncluding Sodo and Swiss that came not to long ago I was getting bored so I decided to leave and go to my room before I had my first practice but before I could get to the door I was stopped by a ghoul it was Phantom.
"Hey your Luna right?" He asked you could tell by his voice he was a little nervous "Yes, Phantom right?" I asked with a smile, he smiled back down at me "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later" he said I agreed to hangout with Phantom because it could be a good chance to learn more about new band mates and becoming more friendly "Yes sure I would love to go out with you when should we meet" he told me the time and where he wanted to meet then we both went our separate ways I was actually looking forward to hanging out with Phantom I did not know him very much but he seemed so kind and his aura was calming I enjoyed being around him.

Sorry for the short chapter I have no ideas for this story but I am sure I will get some but if you would like to give me some ideas on how you would like the story to go it would help if I had some suggestions.

What do you think will happen when Luna and Phantom hang out will they become friends and meet up with eachother more?

566 words