"I'm not supposed to get nervous during his birthday party! I'm supposed to enjoy thisss" I pouted at them but they didn't take that as a no, and they just kidnapped me going somewhere.

"Aish! really this people!" I mess with my hair while heading in our room to prepare myself after we practiced. The performance is just an easy dance, it's more likely a cute dance not a grand one. I'm not sure about it later huhuhu

As I'm about to open the door I heard voices, not inside the room but somewhere near our room. Not being nosy but I follow the sound of their voices , and I notice that it's the assistant of Hyunjin and Kim talking.

"did you already gave it?" Kim asks the assistant and I'm still hiding 

"yes princess, btw prince Hyunjin wanted to get you this letter" I glance for a bit making sure they will not notice me

"he wants to see me on the bridge near the fountain here at the castle? is that what he meant?" I quickly took out my phone and type what Kim just said. 

"yes, it's included there the reason why" 

I walk away and head inside the room since I don't want to hear the rest of it because I can feel that inside me is getting heavy, I shook my head and put a smile, I don't want to have a sad day today.

"Inhale and exhale" I stand up tall trying to compose myself and think our happy moments together trying to make myself feel better and it work. 

a minute later the maids are finally here in the room with the stylists, they're going to dress me up for the party. Hyunjin isn't here because he's getting ready in one of the rooms here, maybe for a surprise.

After a few more hours they finally finished my look for today, my hair is actually on loose again with a well define wavy hair, they even put a look a like leaf crown version like it's inspired with the look of greek gods. I felt so heavenly right now and I would really look good if I'm with Hyunjin. 

I felt butterfly in my stomach when I thought of that and giggle for a bit. I'm wearing a off shoulder fairy line. 

"Thank you for taking care of me" I bow my head to them , they all did the same and we smile to one another

"princess y/n it's time for a photoshoot"

I choke when I heard that because I didn't expect that there's a need for that, I have no choice but to follow them outside the room and maybe we're going in photoshoot room.

when they open the door for me, I almost drop my jaw when because I expect that it's only me, but here we are. Hyunjin is now is doing a photoshoot with himself, they let me sit down on one of the chair while he's finishing his own photoshoot. 

omo! look at that, why whatever he wears it look so good on him? what he's wearing is kinda contrast to the theme of the party it's color white and gold combination, he already look so expensive but right now, you can tell that you can't even buy him even if you trade the earth for him. 

I just watch him doing difference poses and wonder that people  would consider me lucky outside because he's my husband, but I will consider someone lucky if Hyunjin has a crush on them. 

"Princess y/n it's time for both of you" I pointed myself when they said that because I can't believe it, he may not doesn't want to do it with me but I gotta grab opportunities when I can, just going to break the ice between us. 

I quickly stand up from my sit and walk towards him, and guess what again? he's not looking at me, he's looking at the photos they took. 

"prince Hyunjin you go sit here on the throne while princess Y/n stand beside him, at first shot just a neutral face then at the second shot do a smile" he instructed us, we both nodded and the shoot started.