Chapter Nineteen - Harry

Start from the beginning

At that, Louis giggled. He reached up to cup Harry's face in his palms. "Can I tell you something I am thinking about?"

"You can tell me everything that's on your mind, love," Harry whispered.

"I wanna take you on a small date tonight. Around eleven," Louis whispered. "Nothing much, but just the two of us."

"I really like that idea," Harry mumbled. "Wanna tell me what we are gonna do?"

Louis huffed. "When have I ever revealed our dates to you?"

Harry shrugged. "One time is gonna be the first."

"Well, not today. Now, we really need to dress in something new. I can feel you shivering beneath my hands, Baby."

"Yeah, I'm freezing," Harry admitted. "But I had so much fun."

"Wanna take a quick shower?" Louis asked.

"Are you gonna join me?" Harry asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

"If you'd like."

"I always do."

* * *

"Jay, this tastes absolutely amazing," Harry said after having tasted the soup Jay had served them.

Jay smiled, sipping on her glass of wine. "Why, thank you, Harry."

Louis placed his hand on Harry's thigh under the table, squeezing. Harry looked at him and was met with his favourite sunshine smile. Louis leaned into Harry's side, whispering, "You're such a suck-up."

Harry shook his head amusedly. "Simply stating facts," Harry murmured back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Fizzy accusingly said, pointing her fork at Louis. "No dirty talk at the table."

While Jay snorted, Lottie and Fizzy laughed, and the twins looked absolutely clueless, Harry could feel his cheeks turn crimson. "Um—"

"We were just discussing about whether or not to throw your present out or not," Louis said.

Daisy furrowed her eyebrows, asking, "What's dirty talk?"

Lottie grinned. "You see when two people wanna get in the mood to do the special hug—"

"Lottie," Jay said, clearly trying to sound stern, though she failed, "enough. They are too young for that."

Harry was still red all over. "Um, as I said, lovely soup."

* * *

"Careful, Baby, it's icy," Louis said as they walked down the porch. "We salted earlier but still, be careful." His hand was clutched in Harry's.

"I will," Harry grinned, carefully following Louis over to Jay's car. "Now, wanna tell me where we are heading?"

"It's nothing big," Louis said. "Just... time for you and me. And no, I won't tell you. No—don't give me that face. Yes, it's adorable, but it won't work today!"

Harry giggled as they stopped by the car, Louis unlocking it. Harry went to the other side of the car, stepping carefully. He opened the door there, getting inside. Louis was already inside, his cheeks rosy.

Harry fastened his seatbelt, looking over at Louis. "Hi."

Louis grinned softly at him, placing a hand on Harry's thigh. "Hey." He reached over for the radio, turning on the Bluetooth. "I made us a playlist for tonight."

Harry, despite it being winter, melted on the spot. "Really?"

"Yeah," Louis softly said. He grabbed his phone, and seconds later music flowed out from the speakers.