Chapter VI

Chapter Six - Distance

It has been weeks since Choso 	directly from (Y/n), it has been Yuji filling him up

It has been weeks since Choso directly from (Y/n), it has been Yuji filling him up. "Just talk to her." Yuji tried to convince his older brother but he refused. "She is the one who chose not to talk to me so I should respect that." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

"Fine, but you know she'll just be at the school." He shrugged and went to his room, leaving Choso alone in the kitchen to think. Sure, he was sometimes annoyed by her carelessness but it was one of the reasons why he came to like her.

Once he was alone, he looked at his phone. Hesitating whether to go and apologize to her or maybe he should do it face to face.

×|×|×|×|×|×|×|

Morning had arrived, Gojo and the three were at the school as he was about to announce something. "(Y/n) sensei will have her leave for one week, I will be in charge with your training once again!" He grinned widely as the students frowned.

"Huh, what happened to (Y/n)-sensei?" Nobara asked and tilted her head, they were upset with the current news they received. "One week? Does sensei hate us?" Yuji asked a bit childishly and sat on the floor with a pout. "Oi get up you idiot. She must be sick or busy with something else."

Megumi tried to be the role model but deep down, he too was upset. (Y/n) was their favorite teacher, probably because she was just a few years older than them, she was like an older sister. "Hmm, if you want, we can visit her on the weekend. I know where she is." Their teacher smiled and looked at them.

Their eyes sparkled and nodded as he chuckled a bit. "That is if you can beat me in a game~" once they heard those words, they started to complain but eventually go with it. The game was to help them with their cursed techniques, to improve their stamina and strength.

After an hour has passed, they eventually won the game which got them to celebrate, making their white haired teacher proud. "You guys up for a long drive to Hokkaido?" He asked with a smirk as his students were surprised.

"What's sensei doing there?" Yuji asked and tilted his head like a puppy. "Family stuff. She said she needed to resolve something." Gojo answered as Nobara looked a bit hesitant. "Is it really alright to visit her? We may be intruding her space." Concern filled her voice as Megumi nodded.

Gojo looked at them, proud about their thoughtfulness. "Don't worry. I know she wants to see her favorite trio!" He ruffled their hairs while cackled, making Nobara and Megumi a bit annoyed. "We leave on Friday after classes!" He exclaimed.

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°

Feeling the wind of her childhood home brought back a lot of memories for her. It was nostalgic but also traumatic. She was in front of her old home, where her parents were and some of her siblings were there because it was Irene's birthday.

Hesitating for several minutes whether she should step inside, her older brother and second youngest child of the (L/n) family patted her back. "(Y/n).. welcome home." He smiled. Water filled (Y/n)'s eyes as she hugged her older brother. "Mitsuaki.." she muttered as her brother simpered.

"We missed you." Mitsuaki patted her head and comforted her as a woman's voice would be heard approaching. "Mitsu, have you brought the groceries?-" it was a woman in her 60s which had (Y/n)'s eyes and nose. "(N/n)?" Her voice cracked as she covered her mouth in shock.

"Mama.." She ran to hug her. "I'm home." She whispered while her mother started crying and hugged her tightly. Her father on the other hand was standing behind Mizuki ; her mother. Sota, her father didn't seem to show that much emotion.

Once she was out of the hug, she beamed at her father, hoping she'd have a warm welcome back but she received a cold glare as he went back inside. As (Y/n) went inside, she was greeted by one more older brother ; the second eldest named Isamu. But her eldest brother ; Hanzo hugged her tightly and carried her.

All of them had a two year age gap. She was happy that she was with her family again and that they missed her except her father. "Your father.. hasn't really recovered yet." Mizuki exhaled while Sota was avoiding (Y/n). "We're sorry we didn't greeted you on your birthday.. we thought you were still mad at us." Isamu rubbed his nape, guilty with what they did to her.

"I was never mad.. I only cut my ties with all of you because.. you detested me that time." (Y/n) looked down and bit her lip, Mitsuaki noticed that she was uncomfortable with the topic so he raised a glass. "Now that you're here, let's celebrate your birthday and Irene's!" He declared loudly and chuckled.

H

er brother's nodded as they celebrated while Mizuki approached her husband and rubbed his arms. "My love, you need to forgive her. She was just a teen back then. She didn't mean it. You know that." Sota looked at her and frowned. "I know that. She must.. hate me. I'm not yet prepared to talk to her.. I don't want her to see her old man breaking down." He lets out a cackle.

"She isn't mad at you, she also won't mind you crying." Mizuki stated sternly and patted his back. Once she went back to her children enjoying, she told (Y/n) where she could sleep.

•π•π•π•π•π•π•π

"(Y/n)-chan!!!!~" a loud cry was heard at the (L/n) resident, causing Mitsuaki to harshly open the door. "Eh-? Gojo-san?!" He gasped as he looked at the three students. "You must be one of her brothers, right? Nice to meet you! Heh, where is she?" He asked as they bowed while the man let them in. There was a noise coming from the room that (Y/n) was in.

Mitsuaki looked at them and grinned a bit. "She's kind of watching you know.." he looked a bit disappointed with what he was about to say as Gojo immediately knew it, leaving the students confused and then heopened the door so quickly. There she was, under her blanket, watching Pucca.

When Gojo and (Y/n) was together, he knew that she was obsessed with her childhood show, Pucca. Yuji took note of this once he saw it. Soon enough, (Y/n) noticed them as her face turned red. "What the heck are you guys doing here?!" She cried out.

"Your favorite student wanted to visit you soo~" he looked so proud with himself and made a dramatic pose. "I brought them here! I am such a good teacher!~" on the other hand, (Y/n) looked so red from embarrassment.

-°-°-°-°-

(Hello my loves!!! Author here, just here to tell you that I do not own Pucca, I do not claim it- I'm a bit cautious since this might be uh, sued and I want to avoid it or any issues. I honestly grew up with Pucca so when I saw Choso, I saw the resemblance lol. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed!!<333!)