Daithi fell into a deeper sleep this time, his travel partner tapping his arm to wake him as they were landing. Daithi grimaced at the crick in his neck but thanked his travel partner gratefully.

The woman smiled amused, her teeth flashing in the sunset. Daithi didn't react, just smiling back and leaning down to grab his bag.

"You're a strange one for a human," she said calmly and Daithi looked up curiously. "How do you mean?" He asked and she chuckled.

"Most humans would have panicked at the sight of my teeth, it's rather difficult to hide fangs," she said and Daithi shrugged. "If you were going to do something, you'd have done it while I was asleep or distracted. I don't have any fear of you," he said easily and she smiled faintly.

"I like you. I hope you enjoy your stay in LA, and do be careful. There are those who don't care for the laws," she said and Daithi nodded. "Yes ma'am, I'll keep my eyes open. I hope you enjoy your time in LA too," he said genuinely and she chuckled.

Everyone started unboarding and Daithi got off with them, looking around curiously. He needed to find baggage claim, grab his bag, and then find a taxi. His mom had sent him the address to his hotel the moment she'd made the reservation, and he had no idea where it was.

It took him nearly 40 minutes, but finally he found a free cab, got his bags loaded and told the cabbie the address. He sent a quick text to his mom and Séan, letting them know he'd landed. He was pretty certain they were asleep, so he just set his phone aside and watched the city fly by.

It was nearly 7pm LA time, and Daithi was exhausted. Jet lag was going to kick his ass, but he'd just grab dinner and go to bed early so he'd hopefully not miss his appointment meeting Sark.

Once the cab had pulled up to the hotel, the cabbie helped him pull his bags out of the trunk and Daithi paid him a little extra as a tip, nodding at him as the cab pulled away. Daithi took a moment to grab his bags properly, heading up the path to the hotel.

He caught sight of a tall man staring at him, blue eyes dark with an unreadable expression. Daithi paused, the hair on the back of his neck raising a moment as he stared back.

The man's eyes widened, blinking twice but before Daithi could say anything, a rush of bikes flew by him. He jumped back, even though he wasn't in any danger of being hit, eyes following the group a moment. He realised that if he hadn't stopped walking to stare at the man, he'd have been ran over, which would not have been a good introduction to LA.

He looked over to where the man was, frowning confused as he'd disappeared. He looked around quickly, swallowing unsettled as he saw that no one had even noticed the man had been there before.

Daithi shook his head to himself, figuring he was just seeing things from his exhaustion of the day. He made sure to look around as he headed up the path, not wanting any more chances of getting hurt or worse.

He checked into the hotel, getting the key and sticking it between his teeth as he headed up to his room. He dropped his bags by the door, locked it and collapsed onto the bed, groaning tiredly.

His stomach rumbled loudly and he sighed, grabbing a menu from the collection on the dresser. He ordered himself a pizza, waiting only 35 minutes for it to arrive. They even brought it up to his room, Daithi giving the man a decent tip for that little extra feature.

By time he'd finished eating, he was falling asleep in his pizza. He stumbled over to his suitcase and got some pajamas out, quickly changing before falling onto the bed. He barely had enough brain power to turn his alarm on for 9am and plug his phone in, curling up and passing out in seconds.