1.1

Chapter One
"Accident"

Alejandro was so confused. He was in the clinic again. At first, it was because his doctor told him it was necessary. Alex has a very rare condition. Where he had too much sperm. So his doctor told him to go to the clinic to get some frozen. Which he did two weeks ago. Then he was called back to the clinic with his sister.  He sat impatiently with his mother, daughter and sister. Each was as confused as the other.

"Hey there. Alejandro and Jane correct." The doctor spoke up. Alejandro simply nodded meanwhile Sofia's head was on his shoulder as she was fast asleep. This was enough to distract him from Jane's ramble. However, he heard Luisa's response and froze up. "You did what to her!" He shouted while trying not to wake up Sofia. "It gets worse. I accidentally used your sperm on the other women. And she is also pregnant." Luisa revealed. Alex couldn't move or speak. Jane ran off freaked out.

He was going to be a father again. "The mother has not decided if she wants to meet with you but I can give you her number to discuss the matter," Luisa told him. He simply nodded as she passed him a piece of paper. How was he going to tell Sofia?

~ A Few Days Later ~

Petra Solano didn't know what to do. All she wanted was for Raphael to stay with her. Now she was pregnant with another man's baby. She didn't know if she should keep it. Her mother told her not to. She felt so lost. Then she got a phone call. "Hello?" She quizzed not knowing the number. "Uh hi. My name is Alejandro." He spoke up clearly nervous. The name made her freeze up. The baby's father. "Hello, Alejandro." She muttered still unaware of his relation to Jane.

"How are you feeling?" Alejandro didn't want to push her. He was concerned for the mother of his unborn baby. "Nervous. Scared." Petra was confused. No one had ever asked her how she was. "Don't be. No matter what you choose to do I'll be there." He assured her. Petra couldn't help but smile. "Thank you... We should meet." Petra decided. Alejandro knew she worked at the hotel. While Alejandro was a firefighter.

"I would like that." He smiled. Sofia walked past him noticing his smile. "Come to the Marabella tomorrow at three in the afternoon." She directed before hanging up. Petra was terrified. While Alejandro couldn't help smiling even when he told his daughter.

~ The Next Day ~

Petra and Raphael might have just broken up. Petra wasn't sure yet. But she knew Jane was going to give them the baby. Ten minutes before three Alejandro sat in the sitting area in the Marabella. "Alejandro?" A blonde quizzed. Alex smiled to himself. "Petra." He stood to greet her. Normally Alex was always serious and kept away from people who weren't family. But Petra felt different.

"Thank you for meeting me. Follow me." She led him to an empty hotel room. "Do you want it?" Petra asked immediately getting to the point. Alex hesitated. "Yes. But I would never force you into keeping it." Alex sat with her on the bed. "I'm not sure. I think I do." She brushed her hair behind her ear. Petra took that moment to look Alex over. She immediately blushed noticing how attractive he was. "Then I'll be with you through everything." He squeezed her hand.