Chapter 1

y-I'm hyoudou issei student of the kuoh academy"

"That place doesn't sound to me where you're from somewhere in the western capital," asked the man in strange armor.

"Capital of the west? I'm not from the city of kuoh in Japan"

"kuoh? Japanese? Do you come from another planet?" the man with the messy hair asked.

"wiss tell me it's not what I'm thinking" said being identified as Beerus.

"there it seems to be that our brown friend comes from another reality and I know it because of this," said the blue being with white hair identified as wiss at the same time that he showed in the sphere of his staff as the interdimensional gap temporarily connected the worlds leaving residual energy alien to this reality "apart from the wound that our young friend had was of a different nature from the ki" in that wiss he stared at Issei's left hand "in fact I detect a strange presence in his left hand" he said at the same time that he put his staff towards the hand of issei.

That's interesting, do you know what it's about, young?" I ask for Beerus.

"I have no idea it's the first time I've heard it," he said as he stood up and looked at his left hand with curiosity.

"We would like to talk to you, could you answer a few questions?" he said wiss to the hand of the young chestnut "it seems that he can't communicate and needs a little energy" said that he illuminated with his staff the hand of the chestnut after that a crimson glow was given in that place so that when he vanished the young man had in his place a strange red glove with a green gem in the center.

[A pleasure I am one of the two celestial dragons the red dragon emperor ddraig, I see that I can finally talk to you mate] a voice was heard coming out of the glove while the gem lit up.

I'm what this is," said the chestnut looking at the glove with an expression of doubt.

I will answer that, you will see there are certain humans who are born with certain unique powers in our world, in this case the sacred gears among them there are some that can face supernatural beings such as demons, fallen angels as the girl who stabbed you and finally the angels of heaven although of course that applies only in our reality here I do not feel the presence of any supernatural being, as among the sacred gear there are 13 specials that their power is so much that they can kill a god these are known as longinus, it is in which I am sealed it is called the boosted gear is a longinus that has the ability to increase the user's powers to double every ten seconds but you must be careful not to increase your power beyond your limits or you will find yourself in big problems, the sacred gears have an evolution which is known as balance breaker, in the case of the boosted gear it is a red armor which allows you to double your power without time limit but still has another state which you should never unlock which is known as the juggernaut drive which is a curse gives you a power capable of killing a god with ease in exchange for draining your life until it ends] I explain the sealed dragon to all those present especially to the two beings in front of the young man being these bills and wiss well he knew that they were extremely powerful despite not being able to feel their presence.

Thank you very much ddraig-san, I would like to ask you another question, can the young issei-san use that balance breaker?" I ask, do you know?

"I'm also curious, I would like to know how strong it is to fight with him," the man with the messy hair said enthusiastically.

"goku-san I ask you to keep silent and let ddraig-san respond" reprimanded wiss to the now identified as goku

[In fact he can't barely use the boosted gear in this way maybe with a little training he can but at the moment he is very weak so he wouldn't stand that form]