PART l . . .

"So? What's your fucking problem bro?"

His friend snarked back at him, pushing yabujin in the chest, making him stumble backward and give the other a filthy look.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Yabujin steps forward, swatting his arm away.

somehow, it's complicated, but the two had gotten over an arguement over something sentimental, causing yabujins friend to get upset at something untasteful that he had said to him. Yabujins two other friends stand near, watching their eruption unfold, not saying anything. Their friendship had already been weird, not so hot, up until now. This was the first time in the while that they all decided to hang out together, near the pretty rushing lake residing near their city to smoke and do dumb shit with eachother like they used to.

"Nah, no. You're just a fucking bitch and you know that." his friend fisted his jacket as yabujin cursed and pulled himself away.

it could've just been the weed, who knows really.

it was then when the other two boys watching decided to pull the older one away, but he just shook his head. It was tense, but they took his side of the arguement, unfortunately.

Yabujin laughed haphazardly. It was awkard now. all these feelings rushing in now, confusion, anger, disheartment.

"I thought you guys were my fucking buddies and shit, all this for nothing. it's retarded." He stood there, shaking his head and taking a last drag of his cig before thowing it on the grass.

his two other friends gave him a weird look, like a deep hatred. It was really getting odd.

The friend who started arguing with him first walked hastily away to the other side of the pasture, the two other following behind. One nodded his head, and another glanced back at the boy who was far away. His bangs framed his face as the mild wind shook his short ponytail, revealing his long neck and lower neck tat.

Yabujin couldn't hear anything, didn't know what they were even doing, he could care less, if they wanted to make up or talk it out. Whatever. He didn't give a shit. If they decided to leave, or go somewhere else. He could stay here admiring the nature, or he thought.

He raised his eyebrow and untangled his crossed arms as all three of them came walking back up towards him without seemigly stopping.

"What's this?" Yabujin darted a quick glare between his two best friends, and back to the boy in front of him.

He didn't even get a split-second to make a second remark before he felt tough hands on his broad torso, and another pair on his arms. He felt a hard hit to his chest, making him lose air, his body falling back to the ground in a bed of grass and dirt as his head knocked back.